Crab bleeding

1megatron124

6 minutes ago, Kaprosuchus said:

post title was a bit misleading. I think everything that isn't a robot should be breedable. robot things should be "upgradeable" through large amounts of resources.

+1

For some reason, I wanted to breed Scorpions in my first 2 weeks playing.  I was pretty disappointed to find out they are unbreedable and there were (then) zero plans to enable it.

1 hour ago, TheDonn said:

+1

For some reason, I wanted to breed Scorpions in my first 2 weeks playing.  I was pretty disappointed to find out they are unbreedable and there were (then) zero plans to enable it.

So many big crabs has my tribe tame I always wouder if crabs had chance to be better then a Rex?

Its a bit disappointing, but at the same thing, there's some thing that has got to be concerned when breeding them anyways, especially since nymph (what I call them babies for those arthropods) usually are even more vulnerable than baby creatures.

Which is amusing. They can't even properly make spinosaur realistic, but they have no plans for something like this which makes me suspicious of this.

18 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Its a bit disappointing, but at the same thing, there's some thing that has got to be concerned when breeding them anyways, especially since nymph (what I call them babies for those arthropods) usually are even more vulnerable than baby creatures.

Which is amusing. They can't even properly make spinosaur realistic, but they have no plans for something like this which makes me suspicious of this.

Yea be neat sizes as they grow up... 

Archived