Aggroed Wife

bannedbybirth

I tried the  lets go to gym early in the morning and run in the evening in the hopes it will tire her out and I can game when she's asleep........no dice. I fall asleep then. Tried to get her into another game but now she wants me to play Guitar Hero with her.  Work catch-up? Nope she wants the comfy computer chair. ........ having similar problems . 

Some real gem's on this thread :D. But in all honesty if you play games she wants to play, then just tell her its only fair for her to try out some of the games you like, you can tell her if she doesnt like it thats fine but she can atleast give you the common courtesy of trying it out, especially if you end up playing stuff she wants you to try out. From there just plan her first experience well so that itl be a good one and boom she will probably see the appeal. You can lead a horse to water but she has to drink from the stream herself. Just guilt trip her into making a character and logging in and then let Ark do the work from there ;).

Archived