So what so special about 4 times for a same ark evolution

1megatron124

13 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

Why have an evo event at all? The settings are already 2x of the original.

Or actually them special instead of expected. make them monthly or seasonal specials.

I aleast like to have cool 2X to raise stuff as we did couple years ago that wildcard used to do... I haven’t seen any servers I play on at Dino cap?  Also wish we could have color events dinos lurking like change reaper colors like month or have muts you could get...

14 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

Why have an evo event at all? The settings are already 2x of the original.

Or actually them special instead of expected. make them monthly or seasonal specials.

Understand:  The original rates at launch are the current rates in-game now.  Early Access was chock-full-of warnings about how many changes the game would go through.  The shift to double rates during Early Access was a developmental phase of the current at-launch product, which is the "real" ARK.  We were ostensibly playing "real" ARK in Early Access, but eventually shown that we weren't actually because of the official/legacy split.

Point is:  Everything that changed during Early Access was part of development.  They weren't throwing the playerbase a bone due to player demand, they were shaping a product that had yet to release.  The servers are at the development team's accepted 1x rates now.

1 hour ago, Kaprosuchus said:

All the evo events do is force everyone to only play during a very small window during the week.  it does nothing for people whose days off are in the middle of the week, except you fall further behind.  it most certainly does nothing for the server performance which is already crap.

It’s seems that they keep throwing out those evo events which are only great for taming stuff...

Archived