Flashing earth texture on the island map

asmatolchik

Flashing earth texture on the island map. On Ragnarok everything is fine, only on the map Island this bug. I did not change the settings, I did not update the driver, before everything was fine, I noticed this bug today when I returned to the Island map from Ragnarok (I played Ragnarok for about two weeks) I think this is due to the updates that have occurred in recent weeks.
Anyone else have this problem? Help solve.

Sorry for my bad English.

AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core 
GeForce GTX 970
RAM: 32 GB

This has been happening to me as well, ever since the "Homestead" update. Ground textures (and ONLY ground textures) will flash at random intervals, sometimes several times a second, other times it may be 20-30s or longer. Doesn't matter where I am on the Island, what I'm doing, whether I'm moving or standing still, or whether I'm on foot or on a tame. I played with every graphics setting, and updated drivers to no avail.

The "flashes" are in colors and patterns that are different from the normal textures. It's almost like there are TWO sets of textures being overlaid on every ground surface, and the game engine and/or graphics driver is fighting itself over which one to display (fortunately, the normal texture seems to win out most of the time).

There's a thread on Reddit discussing this same issue, so we're not the only ones experiencing it.

I submitted a bug report here, hopefully this will get fixed.

For what it's worth:

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955 (quad-core)
GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
RAM: 16GB

Where to write about the problems of the game if even on the forum of this game do not see our posts?
I am already silent about the old radio bug: when you tune the radio next to another player, the game crashes 90% of the time. Or an error drawing the texture of the crossbow and Stone Pick: they look to some players as on ultra low graphics (I know at least 10 people with this problem)
Comrades developers, please answer us. Otherwise, it is completely incomprehensible whether you noticed our messages or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah that's me on Reddit that posted the fix. Still no response from the devs. I don't get it. Such a simple thing to fix, but yet it's been bugged through several patches, even though I've outlined the problem and proved it to be the source and point out the files in question. I'm assuming they just aren't aware. How to actually get the devs attention?

3 hours ago, Mangler said:

Yeah that's me on Reddit that posted the fix. Still no response from the devs. I don't get it. Such a simple thing to fix, but yet it's been bugged through several patches, even though I've outlined the problem and proved it to be the source and point out the files in question. I'm assuming they just aren't aware. How to actually get the devs attention?

@Cedric @Chris

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived