Community Crunch 175: Classic PVP, Console Patch, Eggcellent Adventure Returns, and More!

StudioWildcard

Prim+ Xbox. Adobe triangle ceilings, foundations, and new stairs recipe has been fixed so they are now craftable. All adobe structures seem to have been destroyed along with anything  on them including  storage containers during this transition!

Edit: Prim+ adobe is unplacable.

This wasn't in the patch notes. 

Edited by JoeV
Clarity

3 hours ago, Turner01 said:

Am I the only one who's glad HOD got banned ? 

Whatever his intentions were the result is a lot more people are meshing because they learned it from him, he's creating the problem he's complaining about.

Also loving homestead update. 

Keep up the good work WC 

He got unbanned days after. And that’s the whole idea; get everyone to mesh so WC finally does something about it 

7 hours ago, Draggnlady said:

Ok I’m not seeing any change to primplus servers or single player on ps4. For someone without unlimited internet that was a waste of 4 gigs 

Prim+

• Fixed issues with forge crafting.
  • Fixed issue with crafting new kibble.  
  • Fixed issue with beeswax production in beehives.
  • Fixed crafting issues with hazard suit.
  • Fixed misc issues with coal harvesting

The only things that this patch did was the kibble works better and the Dodos put out poultry and feathers again.

The beehives now only have 8 slots, not 45.  Is this the norm now? 

The FORGES still do not take CARBON or COAL!!! Still cannot make steel or bricks!!!   I've even tried cheating in every kind of coal and none of it works. This really needs to be fixed.  Why say you fixed it when you didn't?   Please check your update patch and see what went wrong. PLEASE!!   We need this now. We have have waited almost 2 months now  just to fix what you broke with the Valentine's update.

1 hour ago, pagewizards said:

Prim+

• Fixed issues with forge crafting.
  • Fixed issue with crafting new kibble.  
  • Fixed issue with beeswax production in beehives.
  • Fixed crafting issues with hazard suit.
  • Fixed misc issues with coal harvesting

The only things that this patch did was the kibble works better and the Dodos put out poultry and feathers again.

The beehives now only have 8 slots, not 45.  Is this the norm now? 

The FORGES still do not take CARBON or COAL!!! Still cannot make steel or bricks!!!   I've even tried cheating in every kind of coal and none of it works. This really needs to be fixed.  Why say you fixed it when you didn't?   Please check your update patch and see what went wrong. PLEASE!!   We need this now. We have have waited almost 2 months now  just to fix what you broke with the Valentine's update.

Not only all this, but now also ankylosaurs only get a small amount of carbon from metal nodes, and no iron. We didnt get any of those fixes, and it's actually worse now.

I'm not playing on a weird private niche server with weird settings or anything, its prim+ official....

• Thanks 1

Can I just ask him f this new “Classic PvP” is AnnApril fools joke? Because it seems so, that’s exactly what it is. It’s just a little edit of the ark conquest patch. And I thought that they would have at least listened to the COMMUNITY! We wanted ark DUO SERVERS!! Not this bull crap 25 man 2x trash. I mean WILDCARD! Your moast successful patch was the 6 man small tribes. And furthermore, you are really going to get rid of cryos in this patch? Cryos made ARK great again, it got rid of lag dew to massive hordes of tames, and it had a huge positive impact on PVP. HONESTLY WILDCARD, WHY!?!

Edited by WiseRookie
  • Facepalm 1

6 hours ago, Turner01 said:

Am I the only one who's glad HOD got banned ? 

Whatever his intentions were the result is a lot more people are meshing because they learned it from him, he's creating the problem he's complaining about.

Also loving homestead update. 

Keep up the good work WC 

First off HOD was right to do that because now even though more people know how to mesh, it might actually finally bring attention to the devs so they can FINALLY FIX THE PROBLEM.

• Facepalm 2

If they make an Update to Fix the host barrier i would tell all my friends to go back to playing ark. I have had the game since it was in beta stage, and i have had so much fun playing split screen with both friends and my girlfriend but..

the host barrier has been a pain in the Ass, because of the Way it drags the second player in the water even though you are up in the air. 

The online edition of ark both pvp and Pve is garbage. In PVE you cant join Any server on ps4 because people go full retard when nobody Can raid Them, so they just Build stupid things because they Can, but dont need.

PVP is just like Real life, if you Work hard and make something speciel, at some time a gang of bullies, wants you to pay protection Money, and even though you pay they destroy your “business” anyway. 

I understand that it is part of pvp, but when people beat you and raid your base 3 times a week just to take 5 Stones and 10 Thatch, the people doing it just acts like Real gangsters: dumb as dirt. 

Edited by WhySoParanoid
Common sense, is really NOT that common
  • Facepalm 1

Server 616 abb, stuck there. constant time outs, base half rendered before kicked. cannot get off server, been having this crap happen since the stupid homestead patch. even using teleporters cause whitescreen lag/timeout on extinction map also.
If this issue isn't fixed by the next patch, ark is getting uninstalled and will not waste another second of my time on any game Wildcard is involved with.

Been patient enough with you guys, constant let downs.