Community Crunch 175: Classic PVP, Console Patch, Eggcellent Adventure Returns, and More!

StudioWildcard

9 hours ago, Arkane27 said:

Please find a way to make Cryopods a level 100 engram and craftable in a fabricator.

This is a huge quality of life change essential for any game mode.

As per old crunch.

Keep quetzals but remove their platform saddles.

Quetzals are an essential tame. They are invaluable for simply taming and transporting animals. But im all for removing the cheese methods that paracer and quetzals enable. 

I COMPLETELY AGREE ABOUT THE CRYOPODS. 

We we got a taste of them during the Christmas event on the NoTek cluster I play on. All of us fell completely in love with them. They are extremely useful, especially for those of us who work more than 50 hours per week. 

I will even say, if these were craftable in obelisks, I’m sure that would be fine. Please make the cryopods craftable in something other than a replicator, that is common to all maps. 

I’m sure a large percentage of players would love you for it. 

How about fixing the actual game? Dev team? You mean a bunch of money hungry ass hats, seriously cant play a day on official servers without getting raptoring meshed, build anti mesh defences and then you get wiped or banned this game is beyond a joke now seriously FIX THE raptorING MESH how hard is it to add boundary boxes in the maps? Not hard at all, how hard is it to remove a few items? Not hard at all Ark Survival Evoled should really be called Mesh Meshing Acceptable TELL ME WILDCARD when all the player population lives in the mesh what are you going to do? Ban all of us or just do what you do all ready which is raptor ALL

Conquest Server Backups!

Along with the closure of the Conquest servers, we’ve made backups of these server saves available at the link below for any players who wish to maintain their progress on their server.

Conquest Server Backups

Ahh, so this is what I get for spending the last +1500 hours of my game-time on the conquest servers?! I can download it and play on SP?!?!?
I am beyond pissed, that they actually went through with this completely lunatic idea. 

WHO THE FECK CAME UP WITH THE IDEA; TO DELETE EVERYONE'S STUFF... WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING TO THE PLAYERS?! Except for a day before. 

I am most certainly going never going to touch this crap-heap they call a game again.

- I wish, from the bottom of my heart, that everyone who sees this realizes; that even though they might not play on the conquest cluster, they're still just straight up deleting an entire cluster, that has active players on it. The way SnailGames/Wildcard tackles this whole thing makes it obvious that they'd have absolutely no problem doing it to the normal-official or small tribes too if some moron decides to kIcKsTaRt a nEw iNitiaTivE. 

48 minutes ago, SheepHurrDurr said:

Conquest Server Backups!

Along with the closure of the Conquest servers, we’ve made backups of these server saves available at the link below for any players who wish to maintain their progress on their server.

Conquest Server Backups

Ahh, so this is what I get for spending the last +1500 hours of my game-time on the conquest servers?! I can download it and play on SP?!?!?
I am beyond pissed, that they actually went through with this completely lunatic idea. 

WHO THE FECK CAME UP WITH THE IDEA; TO DELETE EVERYONE'S STUFF... WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING TO THE PLAYERS?! Except for a day before. 

I am most certainly going never going to touch this crap-heap they call a game again.

- I wish, from the bottom of my heart, that everyone who sees this realizes; that even though they might not play on the conquest cluster, they're still just straight up deleting an entire cluster, that has active players on it. The way SnailGames/Wildcard tackles this whole thing makes it obvious that they'd have absolutely no problem doing it to the normal-official or small tribes too if some moron decides to kIcKsTaRt a nEw iNitiaTivE. 

Yes exactly! +1500 hours on conquest here aswell.. Every single fookin breed line and all you can fit into that 1500 hours is lost, like fookin PUF. Making a damn Houdini act on the clusters.

wait how will this new rule affect someone who breeds jerboas for color? Yes im serious and before anyone complains about why you would breed jerboas and not rexes or something, we can raise what we want. Now since it seems your enforcement team has been acting unilaterally how can we be sure they wont be banning breeders because some other player has a bug up his butt about the server capping when it takes more than one tribe to cap a server and they decide to start crying wolf?