Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ArianaGaming

How to: Breed super boss dinos. Revealed.

Recommended Posts

Hello,

Everyone that venture into The Island start to breed Rex for the boss fights.

Wrong. The way super dinos are breed is on Ragnarok this is how players advance to a full Tek unlock in less than 30 days.

Here is how

I tamed six Therizinosaurus wild 135-150 combined the stats and saved 12 Therizinosaurus all male with 0/0, 0/0 mutations.

After that I combined the mutation I got into a past 20/20,  20/20 limit all mutations are combined,  even oxygen stat, after zeroing with a 0/0 male the female with all the best mutated stats are breed with the 0/0 male again.

I then can get mutations from female and the zero male. Breaking the real 20 mutations as fast as possible. Once this is done the male produce almost all mutations with a much higher rate than 5%. If not swith out the male from the 12 saved 0/0, 0/0 males. This is why I saved them.

In total I have less than 12 living and eating Therizinosaurus in my tribe. More dnos leads to less baby mutations. Babies are cryoed and thrown to enemies turrets as soon as possible this keeps your trube log clear of red and maximise future mutations.

How to get all the best stats into babies.

Well chance is always in there and not all I say is true but here is how I do it. Never ever level the zero male. Level food stat in the females as soon as they get a level up. This method is used by everyone however I also keep the females hungry 1-1000 food no more. The zero male is 100% food. What this does is producing babies with female stats. the mutated stats. The wanted stats.

So once the male give a mutation the female higher stat is mutated two levels.

Once I get borh melee and health mutated I combine to produce the next generation of mutations.

Myths.

Egg healrh matter for mutations.

Otters and other creatures with ac properties helps mutations.

So with this reviled info. The truth is out. No more mysterious mysterious. 30 days or less you have concured Ark. Well you need to fight the hard arena on both Ragnarok and the Center. Using sweet veggie cake 10 or more un each Therizinosaurus.

Health and melee on zero male as a guide line. 8300 health and 330 melee.

Boss ready with 63% saddle Therizinosaurus BP, 9700 health and 432 melee. Level the Therizinosaurus to 22000 health MUST be below 23000 health due ti boss mechanics. All other levels are put into melee.

How level: put the boss imprinted fully grown Therizinosaurus into cryopods and wait. Or use caves to level also using cryed Therizinosaurus.

On the Island you need a 100% Therizinosaurus saddle BP and health approx 15000 melee 550-580 baby stats. For the same outcome. All the Tek.

How trolls try to fool you:

"I breed for one stat Melee"

"I breed for color and stat mutations"

Well and so on. Happy 1 of April to you all.

/

Ari

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

April Fools?  Many people have shared this info.  If the food-rating thing (keep one with stats you want to pass on almost starving) was actually a predictable stat-passalong method it would've been found already I think, though.  So...  I dunno bout that, which is why I said April Fools.  If you are serious, you probably got lucky.

Either way, yeah.  Therizinos are tough as nails and hit pretty hard, they are great boss-dinos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheDonn said:

April Fools?  Many people have shared this info.  If the food-rating thing (keep one with stats you want to pass on almost starving) was actually a predictable stat-passalong method it would've been found already I think, though.  So...  I dunno bout that, which is why I said April Fools.  If you are serious, you probably got lucky.

Either way, yeah.  Therizinos are tough as nails and hit pretty hard, they are great boss-dinos.

I think this might of been Ariana's way at a joke..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mattj said:

lol u had me

But in all seriousness I’ve got a male and a female therizino that both tamed to around 205. All average stats before taming. Does anybody have suggestions for how to breed these into boss ready therizinos?

Id say mate em would be the first step

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2019 at 7:03 PM, mattj said:

lol u had me

But in all seriousness I’ve got a male and a female therizino that both tamed to around 205. All average stats before taming. Does anybody have suggestions for how to breed these into boss ready therizinos?

Hello,

Not to disappoint I answer your question and what better way than with example.

Since this is a how to: guide plus it's no longer April 1st.

Therizinosaurus Male xp=x/10 i.e. unleveled. Is level 209

Health 5568.1 Stamina 1320.0 Oxygen 675.0 Food 12900.0 Weigh 569.4 Melee 237.5m

I name the Therizinosaurus M for male M5.6h1.3S675a12.9f569w237m .

So it fits in the name length used in Ark other player use folder names to indicate stats but for me these gets deleted when I cryo. Large S means it is the best stat in my group of Therizinosaurus.

The a is used instead of o since o gets deleted, so a for air i.e. oxygen.

 Ok next Therizinosaurus.

M 5.2h 1.1s 555a 10.2f 664W 302m is level 209.

F 8.3H 1.3S 615a 9.3F 576w 272m is level 217 (tamed with 4x taming speed).

F 5.0h 930s 420A 12.9f 547w 337.5M is level 194.

The two females I enable mating and one male (the 664weight one) as well. Result is a baby with two best stats or more. I can only switch out the male if I have all best stats in the group represented. 

So if a male have 1.3 Stamina AND 664 weight (or more best stats) I can switch out the male.

Females can be put into the group regardless. 

So I got, first baby

M  8.3H 1.3S 615a 9.3F 664W 302m so I can cryo the two wild tamed Therizinosaurus since I got the Stamina from one Female and the Weight from the male. I was lucky.

Only Oxygen and Malee remains.

After several generations I reach.

M 8.3H 1.3S 420A 9.3F 664W 338M and F 8.3H 1.3S 420A 9.3F 664W 338M both with 0/0., 0/0 mutations. The best stats for me.

I breed some males to be cryoed as babies. All 0/0, 0/0

During this process I got one melee mutation. I do the same process to get all the best stats, plus the melee mutation, into the group adding several generations and the mutation value increase to a much higher value than one (1). 

Since it had the mutated melee and some unwanted stats.

Now in a perfect Ark/world I could just continue to breed and switch out a dino with a mutation dino directly.

Since all stats in the group is the same all dino babies are copies of mother and father except for a mutation that have two (2) more levels.

Plus a colour that is new so at this stage breeding for colors is true.

I could level my Argentavis with killing the unclaimed ones. Thus no red text in my tribe log. Since I now know for sure all levels are the same in the unclaimed babies only mutation have plus two levels.

However this perfect Ark/world is not possible since the mutation limit of 20 mutations. So from 20 mutations until infinity you can not get new or more mutations.

That said I need to say how you can get mutations and that is from infinite low value up to 19 mutations. Reading that several times you get two senarioes.

Example first senario a dino can mutate if one side is below 20 mutations (flags mutation incoming):

X/20., 0/20 with X being a very large value so large that it is capped to prevent the game from failing it's execution. Can give a mutation flag.

So that when mutation flag is from either mother and/or father. Eighter mother or father can mutate it's stats. Read that again.

And this is so very important to have all the stats the same.

And that is it.

No need to spawn in a high level dino when you can zero out a X/20,  X/20 dino with a 0/0, 0/0 dino (X still largevalue). 

To test my trollie teories use single player:

Disable single player settings, set difficulty to 1, Dino food 0.1, enabling max difficulty, on the next tab disable structure and dino decay, mating interval 0.01can increase easyif much too short decrease is harder, egg hatch speed to what you find corresponding to mating interval and finally baby food to 0.001

I also use show floating dmg txt and fuel consumption 64.0 you need several campfires to get charcoal but you never need to refill. Ingame use commands setdinoage 0.999 and command setimprintquality 1 or 0 for no-imprint.

The second senario is the colour breeding senario.

Some math reminders:

(-4)+(-4)=-8, (4)+(4)=8,

(-4)+(4)=0, |(-4)|=4 now replace 4 with a silly large value.

Much too loong anyways.

/Ari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ArianaGaming said:

Hello,

Not to disappoint I answer your question and what better way than with example.

Since this is a how to: guide plus it's no longer April 1st.

Therizinosaurus Male xp=x/10 i.e. unleveled. Is level 209

Health 5568.1 Stamina 1320.0 Oxygen 675.0 Food 12900.0 Weigh 569.4 Melee 237.5m

I name the Therizinosaurus M for male M5.6h1.3S675a12.9f569w237m .

So it fits in the name length used in Ark other player use folder names to indicate stats but for me these gets deleted when I cryo. Large S means it is the best stat in my group of Therizinosaurus.

The a is used instead of o since o gets deleted, so a for air i.e. oxygen.

 Ok next Therizinosaurus.

M 5.2h 1.1s 555a 10.2f 664W 302m is level 209.

F 8.3H 1.3S 615a 9.3F 576w 272m is level 217 (tamed with 4x taming speed).

F 5.0h 930s 420A 12.9f 547w 337.5M is level 194.

The two females I enable mating and one male (the 664weight one) as well. Result is a baby with two best stats or more. I can only switch out the male if I have all best stats in the group represented. 

So if a male have 1.3 Stamina AND 664 weight (or more best stats) I can switch out the male.

Females can be put into the group regardless. 

So I got, first baby

M  8.3H 1.3S 615a 9.3F 664W 302m so I can cryo the two wild tamed Therizinosaurus since I got the Stamina from one Female and the Weight from the male. I was lucky.

Only Oxygen and Malee remains.

After several generations I reach.

M 8.3H 1.3S 420A 9.3F 664W 338M and F 8.3H 1.3S 420A 9.3F 664W 338M both with 0/0., 0/0 mutations. The best stats for me.

I breed some males to be cryoed as babies. All 0/0, 0/0

During this process I got one melee mutation. I do the same process to get all the best stats, plus the melee mutation, into the group adding several generations and the mutation value increase to a much higher value than one (1). 

Since it had the mutated melee and some unwanted stats.

Now in a perfect Ark/world I could just continue to breed and switch out a dino with a mutation dino directly.

Since all stats in the group is the same all dino babies are copies of mother and father except for a mutation that have two (2) more levels.

Plus a colour that is new so at this stage breeding for colors is true.

I could level my Argentavis with killing the unclaimed ones. Thus no red text in my tribe log. Since I now know for sure all levels are the same in the unclaimed babies only mutation have plus two levels.

However this perfect Ark/world is not possible since the mutation limit of 20 mutations. So from 20 mutations until infinity you can not get new or more mutations.

That said I need to say how you can get mutations and that is from infinite low value up to 19 mutations. Reading that several times you get two senarioes.

Example first senario a dino can mutate if one side is below 20 mutations (flags mutation incoming):

X/20., 0/20 with X being a very large value so large that it is capped to prevent the game from failing it's execution. Can give a mutation flag.

So that when mutation flag is from either mother and/or father. Eighter mother or father can mutate it's stats. Read that again.

And this is so very important to have all the stats the same.

And that is it.

No need to spawn in a high level dino when you can zero out a X/20,  X/20 dino with a 0/0, 0/0 dino (X still largevalue). 

To test my trollie teories use single player:

Disable single player settings, set difficulty to 1, Dino food 0.1, enabling max difficulty, on the next tab disable structure and dino decay, mating interval 0.01can increase easyif much too short decrease is harder, egg hatch speed to what you find corresponding to mating interval and finally baby food to 0.001

I also use show floating dmg txt and fuel consumption 64.0 you need several campfires to get charcoal but you never need to refill. Ingame use commands setdinoage 0.999 and command setimprintquality 1 or 0 for no-imprint.

The second senario is the colour breeding senario.

Some math reminders:

(-4)+(-4)=-8, (4)+(4)=8,

(-4)+(4)=0, |(-4)|=4 now replace 4 with a silly large value.

Much too loong anyways.

/Ari

I love how you articulate quite well but don't make sense at the same time. Keep doing you Ariana.

It was actually a very detailed explanation for a starter breeder. Thanks :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ArianaGaming said:

I name the Therizinosaurus M for male M5.6h1.3S675a12.9f569w237m .

So it fits in the name length used in Ark other player use folder names to indicate stats but for me these gets deleted when I cryo. Large S means it is the best stat in my group of Therizinosaurus.

I name mines based on points and markers. For example, M31-22-15-44-23-54-14-10 means a Male, that have 31 points into HP, 22 into Stamina, 15 into Oxygen, 44 into Food, 23 into Weight, 54 into Melee, 10 into Speed and 10/40 markers. If they are clean, I don't put the markers and once they reaches 20/40 or more markers, I just use ++ to denote it is dirty. This makes it very easy to know where new mutations goes; extract stats of baby, compare the points in ancestry. Here is an old example from a screenshot I had uploaded on steam 2 years ago:

2655F8F9E2A0BF45ADC2AD5D42CED2B57351744E

You can easily see that the 11th mutations was from 69 to 71 melee. Fit the name length limit perfectly and carry all the useful information; I always loved working on lines that way. 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2019 at 2:33 AM, invincibleqc said:

I name mines based on points and markers. For example, M31-22-15-44-23-54-14-10 means a Male, that have 31 points into HP, 22 into Stamina, 15 into Oxygen, 44 into Food, 23 into Weight, 54 into Melee, 10 into Speed and 10/40 markers. If they are clean, I don't put the markers and once they reaches 20/40 or more markers, I just use ++ to denote it is dirty. This makes it very easy to know where new mutations goes; extract stats of baby, compare the points in ancestry. Here is an old example from a screenshot I had uploaded on steam 2 years ago:

2655F8F9E2A0BF45ADC2AD5D42CED2B57351744E

You can easily see that the 11th mutations was from 69 to 71 melee. Fit the name length limit perfectly and carry all the useful information; I always loved working on lines that way. 😛

Hello,

Thank you for this point system. I never liked it since it reveals how bad my tames are. However I like to test things out so I spent a few weeks doing this testing.

First here s how it works:

Edit: this part is wrong see invincibleqc comment below. Skip to endedit.

All creature in Ark have a stat calculator. Using the dododex I enter the stat values to get the points for the Therizinosaurus. I add points from health, stamina, oxygen, food, weight and melee the sum I get is the dino level that is different from in-game dino level. The differens is speed points. That speed points value is not shown in-game and can be both possitive or negative. Endedit.

much like the mutation counter that also shows a negative value after the very large value is capped to prevent a crash due to extremely large values.

Here is how I now use the point system now:

I remove the excess to only show the mutations. Example 00 00 20 is a weight mutation. I care not for speed stat since always 100 for 0% imprints and no xp levels. I also don't care for the nmber of mutations since it is X. X still a possitive silly large value.

Snap shot of my current setup:

I add this setup so it is fully clear how it looks.

F1 mP 400002  - Lvl  342

F2 mP 400002 - Lvl 342

F3 Mp 400002 - Lvl 342

F4 mp 400004 561m Mutation - Lvl 344

M1 mp 40 00 02 - Lvl 342

F5 Mp 200002 - Lvl  340

F6 mp 400023 869w Mutation -  Lvl 344

F7 Mp 400004 - Lvl 344

F8 MP 400024 noroll- Lvl 346

M still Male, M1 first male soon to be replaced with M2 400024 mutation flag Therizinosaurus or that is what I want. The male also give the dominant colors.

F is still female. I wait for a female with all stats 400024 to replace F5.  I leave F5,  since still a chance for stamina mutation. Matrilineal and Patrilineal I write MP indicates what dino possess the ability to give a mutation flag.

- Lvl 346 is in-game level and I want all to get to this level but since I am in the color breeding senario I constantly raise the max level in the group.

If I use a 0/0,0/0 male the same setup is used however M1 is replaced with the zeroing male. I then wait for Therizinosaurus with all the best stats and X/20, 0/20 markers. X still extremly large value however positive  (+).

For completion, the point system can give answers to some mysterious mysteries. Example I got 4 levels increase but only the health increased.

Not using the point system I think one mutation into health and one mutation into speed (wasted).  However.

Using the point system I can clearly see I got 2 mutations both into health stacked and that makes the dino very special and rare.

Thanks again I now use this since it also gives a code to my naming. Not so obvious what I got.

Edit: the photo is very tidy and indicates that you used a male with all the best stats and 8 zeroing females F 1 to 8 with 0/0, 0/0 markers (zeroing). Using this system is as good as any but it is not what I recommend.

Regards,

Ariana 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArianaGaming said:

All creature in Ark have a stat calculator. Using the dododex I enter the stat values to get the points for the Therizinosaurus. I add points from health, stamina, oxygen, food, weight and melee the sum I get is the dino level that is different from in-game dino level. The differens is speed points. That speed points value is not shown in-game and can be both possitive or negative much like the mutation counter that also shows a negative value after the very large value is capped to prevent a crash due to extremely large values.

That's is not accurate. The speed stat cannot be negative and is a 1-255 number just like all the other stats. You are getting negative results because you are using a wild stat calculator to extract points of a tamed creature that counts the additive and multiplier taming bonuses as points when they are not. Take in example a Rex's melee, it has 100% base, an increase of 5%, a 7% additive bonus and a 17.6% multiplier bonus. 50 points into melee would be:

((100 + (50 * 5)) + 7) * 1.176 = 419.832 // Rounded and displayed as 419.8 in-game.

Your wild stat calculator is taking that 419.8, and give you the following result:

(419.8 - 100) / 5 = 63.96 // Rounded down to 63.

Now you have an extra 13 points that is subtracted from the speed stat and by subtracting all the other stats that are wrongly extracted you end with a negative result. In conclusion, don't use a hammer to drive screws! 🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

That's is not accurate. The speed stat cannot be negative and is a 1-255 number just like all the other stats. You are getting negative results because you are using a wild stat calculator to extract points of a tamed creature that counts the additive and multiplier taming bonuses as points when they are not. Take in example a Rex's melee, it has 100% base, an increase of 5%, a 7% additive bonus and a 17.6% multiplier bonus. 50 points into melee would be:


((100 + (50 * 5)) + 7) * 1.176 = 419.832 // Rounded and displayed as 419.8 in-game.

Your wild stat calculator is taking that 419.8, and give you the following result:


(419.8 - 100) / 5 = 63.96 // Rounded down to 63.

Now you have an extra 13 points that is subtracted from the speed stat and by subtracting all the other stats that are wrongly extracted you end with a negative result. In conclusion, don't use a hammer to drive screws! 🙃

I see and understand. And that is why I previously disregarded it. 

However I managed to incorporate it somewhat. I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...