Ragnarok alpha boss?

huntlythe3rd

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, huntlythe3rd said:

Hey I'm kinda new to bossing but, I've got 19 boss rexes (23k hp, 808 melee at base) and a yuty ready to go with 81 armor saddles. How will they fair?

With these stats you might have trouble cleaning the Golems. If you are not solo, one of the player should go on a smaller dino with good health (Daedon are good for that, or a Theriz) and keep all the golems busy away from the fight.

On 4/1/2019 at 6:52 AM, huntlythe3rd said:

Hey I'm kinda new to bossing but, I've got 19 boss rexes (23k hp, 808 melee at base) and a yuty ready to go with 81 armor saddles. How will they fair?

23k 808 base? Cakewalk. We were doing Alpha Rag with the 15k 531s back when without a single casualty most fights...

Ideally, you need 2 people, 1 on yuty, 1 on a rex. The yuty directs the rexes, the rex rider will help DPS the dragon, but will focus on kiting the golems out of the way once they spawn. 

FOCUS the dragon down ASAP, because once he's dead, the manticore and golems really don't do much damage, plus the golems don't spawn until manticore is ~ half health. Then it's just a waiting game for the manticore to land, once the golems spawn, the rex rider will rare flower the golems to the top of the hill away from the other rexes. Just watch your torpidity, and feed stimulants to your mount if needed.  

Archived