SOTF

Equus36

A couple of years ago I purchased ARK for my PC during a sale. I was surprised when I found out that another game was given to me. I have played only ONE match of SOTF, but I enjoyed myself greatly. I tried to play it a couple of months ago, but it took forever while matching.

I'm sad at the small number of people playing, but I'm not to suprised. I hope that there will be a bright future ahead of SOTF.

As for what Wildcard could do, they could sell it maybe $15.00 and put in an in game shop, like PUBG. This shop could feature several skins from the real game, like the captains hat, trike bone helmet, and dino skins. I hope that Wildcard takes my ideas into consideration.

(Several people have talked about this subject before, but I just want to show that this is something that players want.)

SotF is definitely missed. With all the new content in Ark.. Scorched Earth, Aberration, and now Extinction, I strongly feel that if SotF got a much needed overhaul with some new dinos and new features it would shine again like it once did. SotF was really going strong at one point and a lot of people really do want it revived. I do believe that if it were to get updated it would gain a lot of players once again. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If they were to update SotF then it would need to be different from normal ark pvp because if you start adding stuff from the main game then it will become virtually the same, look at Pixark and Atlas they are both games i enjoy but there are many mechanics from ark that make players (i included) just feel ripped off. Atlas for one was pretty much the exact same just had creature reskins, new map, some new creatures, even the inventory layout was the same ( I do play ATLAS and am editing the first couple videos when i get home this arvo), if SotF ends up like this it will die pretty quick again similar to the other 2 games. The Point is give people a reason to choose SotF over just normal pvp ark which atm there really isn't.

Archived