how to use vulkan on ark mobile

dexuscl

i have one ZTE Blade A530 android 8.1.0 with vulkan api support but i can't use on ark mobile, idk how to add, i have 2 gb ram but ark mobile lags so much!, my phone is very fast and good but idk how to use vulkan api in ark, i checked in:

DevCheck

AIDA64 

vulkanCapsViewer

to check if i have vulkan support and yes, i have support and vulkan is activated on my phone

in AIDA64 says i have:

Vulkan - PowerVR Rogue GE8100

thanks and please i love ark mobile but i can't move by the lag

note: i have security patch 5 february 2019

thanks

7 hours ago, dexuscl said:

i have one ZTE Blade A530 android 8.1.0 with vulkan api support but i can't use on ark mobile, idk how to add, i have 2 gb ram but ark mobile lags so much!, my phone is very fast and good but idk how to use vulkan api in ark, i checked in:

DevCheck

AIDA64 

vulkanCapsViewer

to check if i have vulkan support and yes, i have support and vulkan is activated on my phone

in AIDA64 says i have:

Vulkan - PowerVR Rogue GE8100

thanks and please i love ark mobile but i can't move by the lag

note: i have security patch 5 february 2019

thanks

The game will utize Vulkan automatically if the device has Vulkan. 

You said your device only has 2Gbs of ram. The requirement is 3Gbs. That is more than likely the issue. 

my phone is the best one, have vulkan and i can't use, IS NOT GB RAM PROBLEM, in youtube peoples with no vulkan and two gb ram can play smothly so is not 2 gb ram problem. plus, i found a vulkan activator because in forums of android zte said have vulkan but is not activated and you need to activate it, i am trying to activate, thanks too

On 3/30/2019 at 5:31 PM, dexuscl said:

my phone is the best one, have vulkan and i can't use, IS NOT GB RAM PROBLEM, in youtube peoples with no vulkan and two gb ram can play smothly so is not 2 gb ram problem. plus, i found a vulkan activator because in forums of android zte said have vulkan but is not activated and you need to activate it, i am trying to activate, thanks too

Don't get defensive and he's probably correct add a screenshot proving otherwise. He was being respectful so please do the same.

On 4/2/2019 at 8:26 PM, dexuscl said:

hhmmmmm my phone has 2 gb ram, vulkan api and ark mobile don't detect it, what's next?, a raptoring ultra hyper phone needed to play?, i purchased this phone only for ark and is not working?, DILO is happening with ark omg

I feel for you as I had the same thing happen to me. 

I bought a tablet capable of running Ark mobile that had 4Gbs of ram as the minimum was 3, but shortly before they released the game and too late for me to return the tablet, they added in Vulkan as a requirement. My tablet, while plenty strong enough CPU and ram wise, didn't have the Vulkan API. Only device I could play on was my phone. 

I ended up going out and buying a new tablet back in December. A Samsung Galaxy Tab S4. 

So, I understand your feelings, I really do! 

Всем привет хотел спросить почему я не могу скачать Арк с плеймаркета пишит не поддерживается на вашем устройстве. Если с других источников Арк работает стабильно и  без отказно. Телефон REDMI 6 PRO 

Archived