Play as Dino = Primal Survival?

Bigboss84

I was super super hype after seeing that first Primal Survival trailer. So I waited, and I waited.... and I waited...... I died of old age........ was reicarnated............ I reached 35 Years Old again.............. and finally I gave up..

thankfully there was Play as Dino to give me a taste of what Primal Survival was gonna be, and it’s pretty good. 

And now Play as Dino has received full sponcership and Youtubers are talking about a possible console port. 

That all said, Play as Dino V2 is great. Yeah, More could be done with the dinos. Like a better POV would be nice, and honestly, I think having to unlock certain Dinos via leveling or in some Other kind of system so playing as a Dino has some form of progression. Maybe based off the new kibble system. So anyone just starting out could play as any simple kibble Dino, after so many levels you unlock the next teir up(Basic Kibble Dinos), after so many levels you unlock the next teir, then the next, ect, and the progression could work that way. 

(Plus it would stop randoms from just being able to spawn into your server as as a Giga, Dodo Rex, or Boss Dragon, destroying everything and leaving) that would be AWESOME!

but at its bare bones, Play as Dino is a pretty amazing mod. Because who hasn’t been playing Ark and thought “Man, it would be cool if I could just be a roaming Spino, or if my small tribe could just play as a pack of rapters instead of just being a week tribe for ever.” And I think this could be a great substitute for the fabled Primal Survival. 

Archived