Rex eats titanosaurs and gigas

WaightZer

2 hours ago, WaightZer said:

people claim that, ON OFFICIAL 65k+ HP and 3000%+ melee rexes are achievable and that feat is just cake.
how do you respond to it? A big chuckle? Scratch the head?

I've read a lot of topics regarding rexes mutation/breeding, boss rexes stats, and never seen that kinda numbers on official.

Very possible. Like @Anarki said.. rex hatch stats are nuts right now

55 minutes ago, WaightZer said:

So, I'm curious, what is the highest stats rex on non-legacy official? Is it just cake to get such rex?

My line are hatching at 22k health, 719% Mel at the moment. Gets them to around 74k health, 1000% Mel when imprinted and levelled. 

I've heard of 26k base health and 760% Mel variants out there though on new official. ?

28 minutes ago, Bruvas78 said:

My line are hatching at 22k health, 719% Mel at the moment. Gets them to around 74k health, 1000% Mel when imprinted and levelled. 

I've heard of 26k base health and 760% Mel variants out there though on new official. ?

Your line or Berts? Edit: Sounded snarky but it wasnt mean to be.. im just curious whether you made the line or not. Got respect for mutation chasers

19 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Your line or Berts? Edit: Sounded snarky but it wasnt mean to be.. im just curious whether you made the line or not. Got respect for mutation chasers

Bred into the line as we got some really nice colour muts that a tribe wanted. We asked for a fert egg in return and it popped 22/719. Delighted! 

Then came the task of slowly building up the line as it came out female and its first few offspring never took both the stats. 

Now we've a healthy 20 rexes with the stats at 100% imprint! (have to say that cryo pods are gods gift to those that breed while working 48 hrs a week!!) 

1 minute ago, Bruvas78 said:

Bred into the line as we got some really nice colour muts that a tribe wanted. We asked for a fert egg in return and it popped 22/719. Delighted! 

Then came the task of slowly building up the line as it came out female and its first few offspring never took both the stats. 

Now we've a healthy 20 rexes with the stats at 100% imprint! (have to say that cryo pods are gods gift to those that breed while working 48 hrs a week!!) 

No doubt. Thats the only saving grace if I were to come back to officials. Honestly I dont think I could stomach the time invested needed these days! 

I have 350 - 378 level rexes with 24k health and 766 melee at hatch.

I'm curious what dino levels the super high health and melee rexes are at when hatched. I was under the impression if you hit dino level 451 the server will wipe your dino. I dont have any dinosaurs past this level anyone with it please respond to let the group know.

Keep up the good work with breeding!

when you breed high hp, moderate stamina, high melee with minimum oxy food weight speed you eventually reach the point where you have all wild levels in melee and hp a few in stamina and zeros in the rest, hatching 36khp 1100 damage rex's at around level 380 is doable, What imrpesses me is that it's only been about 2 years since 50 wild levls in melee was great, and they are up to like 170 levels in melee wild, each rex genereation takes time to progress that's like 60 extra damage mutations in the lines.

4 hours ago, Baklap said:

They might get even better if Ernie decides to help Bert.

my tribemate ernie, no joke, doesnt play pve.

there always have been higher stats then me btw on official new pve but i was always the only one that sold.
if i was not a single player on pve and if i didnt have a 40 hour job i would be much higher.

On 3/29/2019 at 7:51 PM, BertNoobians said:

there always have been higher stats then me btw on official new pve but i was always the only one that sold.

That might be the case Bert but our server and alliance only buys from you. Its a case of respect and the level of service you provide. 

I came across an english speaking Chinese tribe about 3 weeks ago saying that they have 950MD eggs at 29k HP but they dont sell not even on their servers. They werent rude - but most are.

You trade like a polite gentleman and that is why people will always come back to you.

Archived