Need Listed Everything That Goes In A Feeding Trough

Jemcrystal

For Wiki edit.  Be accurate and if guessing say so.  Based on Official; no mods.  Use highest category of item if you know it.  Example:  fish and beef's top category is "Meat" in the wiki.  Do your best no judgement.  Appreciate any help.  Here is what I have so far did I miss anything:

• Meat
  • Berry
  • Eggs
  • Food
  • Stone
  • Drug
  • Rare Mushroom
  • Rare Flower
  • Seeds
  • Waterskin
  • Water Jar
  • Canteen
  • Kibble

I don't understand exactly what you are asking, but the only thing you ever really need to put in a trough is meat (raw or cooked beef or fish ), berries. Possibly kibble if something you are taming can eat from it, but you wouldn't need to build one right there because you just put it in the creatures inventory. I don't know why you would put anything else in it like canteen, or whatever water holder you have, Unless you are using it as storage. If that is the case, probably just about anything like honey and veggie cakes as well. probably would not accept weapons of any sort, or clothes, but never had the need to try or attempt. That's what they make other storage things for. :)

4 hours ago, ttmk27 said:

the only thing you ever really need to put in a trough is meat (...), berries

We have a trough full of stone for our rock elemental, plant y seeds for the jerboas, and sulfur for the phoenixes. We used to have a trough of chitin/keratin for archas.

Keratin goes in the trough too.

7 hours ago, Jemcrystal said:

For Wiki edit.  Be accurate and if guessing say so.  Based on Official; no mods.  Use highest category of item if you know it.  Example:  fish and beef's top category is "Meat" in the wiki.  Do your best no judgement.  Appreciate any help.  Here is what I have so far did I miss anything:

• Meat
  • Berry
  • Eggs
  • Food
  • Stone
  • Drug
  • Rare Mushroom
  • Rare Flower
  • Seeds
  • Waterskin
  • Water Jar
  • Canteen
  • Kibble

Sulfur, chitin, keratin, and for some reason narcotic. 

Archived