How do you guys get good BPs?

huntlythe3rd

depends what map u on but it all takes time, i just now use gachas and go diving or desert hunting, i only go for red, yellow and purple, titans is another good way, but i am guessing you are starting out so get those beacon, go for high level gachas if you can. do those osd's again if possible and go sea/dessert drop hunting,

hope this helps.

Like above poster said, highly depends on map. Some require varying levels of prep some are easy. Heres a few:

Rag: Fly desert beacons / loot crates, ice cave entrance (can fly) theres 5 crates youll get some nice stuff. Lava / Ice bosses also but require a bit more.

The Center: East lava cave can give some good ones,extremely rare. Otherwise the jumping puzzle.

Island: Swamp Cave / Ice Cave and both hard water caves. The island gives the best vanilla* loot. Make a routine of running swamp cave then easy water cave. Need a few tames, google that.

*Loot outside SE / Ab / Ext. Exclusives.

Ab: Surface

SE: Caves for rare loot plus desert cloth

Extinction: Red OSD / Killing Titans. Red OSD arent bad with two imprinted gigas. 

Any dolphin with a few speed level and decent stamina, and being level 80 will let you hit up the underwater crates, I go out in a scuba set, gps, spyglass food for me and dolphin. Dolphin gets like 10 meat stacks and we just zip around teh circuit looking for the 2 crates, if I don't find them both oh well, try again 45+ minutes later.   they CAN be good drops and needed but nothing super special usually.

26 minutes ago, ibixat said:

Any dolphin with a few speed level and decent stamina, and being level 80 will let you hit up the underwater crates, I go out in a scuba set, gps, spyglass food for me and dolphin. Dolphin gets like 10 meat stacks and we just zip around teh circuit looking for the 2 crates, if I don't find them both oh well, try again 45+ minutes later.   they CAN be good drops and needed but nothing super special usually.

To add to this you can get the same drops on SE or Rag from the above ground loot crates or Lava golem, same loot tables

If you are looking for picks or axes, i wouldnt look for BPs. Just get a good Carno and hunt down Alpha Raptors. You might get a lot of crap, but after a while you get some decent working tools. Right now, I have a 200% axe, a 180% pick axe and a 200% sickle. But i also got a lot of useless stuff.

If you are looking for some other BPs, like flak armor, i would do some caves. But it still depends on the map itself.

On Rag near the squids is where the lieplorodon spawns. Find it and lure it to the entrance of viking bay. Than tame and swim into viking bay closest side to icecave flier entrance. Have griff ready and with buff go into icecave where deathworms are. You'll be able to do the whole cave not including queen before the buff runs out. Ussually 1-2 ascedant BPs with insane stats like 800 dura armour BPs, 300% weapon BPs, (even apprentince and jman are insane for their level) and 120 armour saddle BPs,.

While you wait for the loot crates to respawn you can get buff and do queen as another run if you are fast enough, get buff and look for drops, get buff and and try to fly to desert to get crates there (although I can only get 3 crates max)

Legit best official server BP and loot I have ever seen from lieplurodon buff farming crates this way. 

It really depends on the map you are looking for.

Island/Center/Rag: Deep Sea Loot Crates underneath. These may often have Tuso.

SE/Rag: Red Loot Crates rarely spawning around the desert and certain places.

Aberration: Red Beacon at South-West Surface. Best to do it at early nights, as you get burnt if you try to access these area at daylight.

Extinction: Red Orbital Supply Drop. Have a decent dino army ready, as these corrupts spawns in at 3 digit level.

Archived