Hello guys.

I have a 5 map cluster (3 weeks old) that is doing very well so far, I have a lot of regular players and it's continuously growing to the point of slot caps (mainly on Rag, 16 slots). Soon everything will be upgraded to have room for more players and SE will be added to the cluster.

Currently there is an admin shop, community greenhouse, Dino battle arena, barber shop, starter kit collection point and kibble egg farm available. 

I am looking for some people who may be interested in becoming a big part of this server by helping out as admin and helping it grow. 

If anyone is interested please contact me and I would be really, super appreciative of any help! The discord is: http://discord.gg/r5MmpZN and the name of the cluster is NEBULA followed by some of the rates. 

Below are the basic rates...

4x XP, 8x Harvest, 10x Weight, 10x Tame, 20x Mature, 60x Hatch Speed

This server is designed for people who still like a little bit of a grind and don't want everything available as soon as they chop down one tree! 

I'm a very friendly admin, I try my hardest to make players feel welcome, the server has no tolerance for toxic players that give abuse and grief, but naturally it's PvP so there's only so much you can do.

Come and say hi you're more than welcome to ask any questions you want, there's lots more info on the Discord ?

425C1270-5A94-42D2-A0FA-F173995F4E75.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

If you still need admins i am 25 lots of experience with commands and want to get back into ark a little bit before the new map comes out. Im on 5+ hrs daily. I also really like the community set up with the egg farm and greenhouse i would like to play with some other friendly people for a while. Discord is toobaked4this

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived