Increase Reactions given to High-Rep forum members

d1nk

Hello WC - Been here for many years but never knew this sub-forum existed :) I have a few forum suggestions ive been incubating (hah) and im wondering if this would be the best spot? 

Anyhow the Raw Meat of it. Allow us high-reputation forum contributors to 'like' more posts than say.. a regular ranked member! 

To not throw off the balance of forum reputation I suggest over 1000 reputation be the threshhold to give double the amount of likes per 24h.

While we're at it.. i've been in Flak Armour and a Tribe Leader for almost 2 years.. can we get upgraded forum armours and tribe ranks? :D Say.. Flak -> Riot -> Tek. Half of my ARK fun is on the forums! 

Thank-you for Reading Chris. By the way, we would love to see your red name pop up more in regular forum chat :) 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BubbaCrawfish

It used to be like this on another forum I was on... If you had more rep, you'd be able to give more rep, but then what would happen would be rep-farming where people would put out that they'd rep you, if you repped them.

It also came along that people would simply expect you to rep them back for the most mundane posts, because they repped you somewhere else.

On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 12:55 AM, BubbaCrawfish said:

It used to be like this on another forum I was on... If you had more rep, you'd be able to give more rep, but then what would happen would be rep-farming where people would put out that they'd rep you, if you repped them.

It also came along that people would simply expect you to rep them back for the most mundane posts, because they repped you somewhere else.

Would fall under personal responsibility. If a person made enough posts to get 1000 posts they're not some forum troll (usually) 

That being said its only human nature to recipricate your friend's

• Chris locked this topic

Archived