How do i play online mulitplayer???

Leesie88

3 minutes ago, Leesie88 said:

I haven't purchased the game yet. I just downloaded it through Microsoft using my xbox account.

Are you playing windows 10 version then?if so you need to sign in ur xbox account on the xbox app make sure you have Internet  connection aswell through  the xbox app on windows 10 you can only play smalltribes or unofficial that has cross play enabled you can use your smalltribes toon from xbox which is pretty  nice 

6 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Are you playing windows 10 version then?if so you need to sign in ur xbox account on the xbox app make sure you have Internet  connection aswell through  the xbox app on windows 10 you can only play smalltribes or unofficial that has cross play enabled you can use your smalltribes toon from xbox which is pretty  nice 

Smalltribes is crossplay enabled?! TIL

Thanks! 

11 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Ya suprisingly  lol and to top it off no dc all the time lol I literally never dc while my buds do on every raid once turrets start getting  drained boom all my xbox buds dc xD

In this scenario you're on a PC? Yeah consoles suck sometimes :P I couldnt imagine being in a heavily fortified PVP base on a console.. jeez the lagg once turrets start

Archived