Introductions of what's to come

Flyingdynamite90

Hello there! I'm not new to the game, and am equally as experienced in the forums. I've been playing the game on Xbox since before game preview closed and have noticed how toxic the community has become. I'm currently in the process of attempting to create a big group of people who will work on cleaning up the servers of this toxicity (HMU on Xbox if you're interested, GT is FlyingDynomite). Anyways, that's not what I'm here to say. I'm a guy who wants to fight for the justice of the little guys, and I'd like to help out anyone who really needs it. I play on Xbox Official PVP servers, normally in the NA region. I'd love to find others interested in restoring the integrity of this game so people can enjoy the PVP servers again and not be wiped when they're just starting off as a beach newbie before they can even level up enough to reach stone and metal structures and gear. HMU on Xbox if you need help or just want to chat!

Doesn't matter what game it is, official servers are always toxic. If there is enough of you dedicated to playing on a server, you can become the alpha tribe and be law enforcement.

Best bet is to set up a private server with like friends where everyone can enjoy surviving in Ark without the annoyance of the public server trolls or having to spend most of your time trying to protect the noobes from abuse.

Archived