My first Ark Drawing "test drawing"

Trix2806

Hello there! I am Trix.

I have been drawing whole my life, but just have started on doing digital art. I just finished this drawing that was sort of a test on to find my style, when doing Ark FanArt. So it is not perfect or that good, the next drawing will gonna be a lot better! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.dced0c2ef20b5d59f3f2572This was a test drawing of my tribes Carno Geme. She have saved my life so many times on Ark. So I tought, she deserves to be the first Dino I should draw.

As said not the best, but hey! it was just a test and I want to hear what people have to say about it. Want to hear what they like and what they don't like. So I can make the next drawing a ton better.

Thank you, for reading my post and have a wonderful day! :D

• 5 weeks later...

Getting into digital art is loads of fun! Love the feel of this picture, I think it captures ARK well.

Working on adding shadows/shading in crevices on the rocks and under trees will take the depth to the next level. Also, varying the color (few different shards of green on the grass, greys/slight brown in rocks) will give more texture to the differing aspects of the art.

Keep going! Love seeing people branching out and you have a great start.

• 4 months later...

. So it is not perfect or that good, the next drawing will gonna be a lot better! 

As said not the best, but hey! it was just a test and I want to hear what people have to say about it. Want to hear what they like and what they don't like. So I can make the next drawing a ton better.

Thank you, for reading my post and have a wonderful day! 

Not that good you say, even for someone who's been drawing your whole life this is still some steller stuff for the first time drawing digitally. I've just started drawing digitally myself, sadly I've had to put it on hold as my stylus has gone walk about. I could have sworn I put it here somewhere...

PS; broke the quote thing while writing this.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived