Easter Event

Debatingnote3

6 minutes ago, Yunaa said:

2018 Easter Event started in 29 March and ended in 10 April

Easter 2018 - 1 April  ( 3 days before Easter and whole event lasted 13 days)

So the event should start before 2-3 days before Easter. 

2019 Easter is on 21 April so I am guessing the event will be 19 April - 2 May -ish?

Definitely after 15 of April :D 

My moneys on a start date of the 16th.  Theyll drop the event on the usual Tueaday update day. I doubt they will drop the update on a Friday.

6 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

My moneys on a start date of the 16th.  Theyll drop the event on the usual Tueaday update day. I doubt they will drop the update on a Friday.

The sooner the better ? This is actually my first Easter event, does anyone can tell me some tricks? what to expect? Each year at Easter events the wild dinos are available only in green, magenta, yellow and blue?  No breeding event?

25 minutes ago, Yunaa said:

The sooner the better ? This is actually my first Easter event, does anyone can tell me some tricks? what to expect? Each year at Easter events the wild dinos are available only in green, magenta, yellow and blue?  No breeding event?

Depends on if the event is the same as last year. If it is the same as last year it will be a colour event with a few extras. Special dodos and oviraptors laying easter eggs that could be exchanged for special events. I dont remeber breeding event rates.

https://ark.gamepedia.com/ARK:_Eggcellent_Adventure_3

Archived