Pillaring

thebunkai

27 minutes ago, brownievec said:

sorry op but you need be more specific . at this point I assume your pve? legacy ? no support . so nothing can be done .new officials ? then as Vaculity says .just report them. its breaking rules and should get dealt with, but customer server isn't what it used to be lol . goodluck

PVE official not legacy just your average official server. but fingers crossed.

hope you don't have to wait long but don't be intimidated . enjoy what we all enjoy doing . playing ark . don't dis them in chat , try to ignore them . before legacy launched we had same issue and I looked up rules and clearly breaking them I just told the tribe trolling the facts and that I reported them . no antagonising or continually engaging with them , that's what they want. they deleted everything in a matter of days and I cancelled ticket . I will admit that since then as I hate pillar spammers , that I made sure that I put the occasional foundation with fence foundation on it inside my base and just outside access points to mitigate future issues , then my tribe mate would leave tribe before invite back to check if he could place anything inside base . it helped block wild spawns too so we were always safe. goodluck

Archived