Natehawk

Ive taken screenshots of cheaters on servers that built under/in the map then when i show them to wildcard they say they wont do anything about it . I ask them in a ticket and on forum how to defend against meshers without also getting in trouble they then delete my ticket and posts.... wildcard is in bed with the cheaters of the game too as ive seen bases get wiped soon after a ticket was placed about a cheater....

the funny thing is that people think WildCard even cares about the game. I have undeniable proof of people selling dinos for real life money. Proof linking steam accounts to these people selling on reddit and other 3rd party sites, proof linking steam accounts to servers where the seller is selling their entire base for money over paypal. All I got from enforcement was, thanks for reporting, but we dont actually care message. These people that exploit the game still play the game freely, selling freely, making money off WildCard freely.

I am not saying you should cheat, but if you do, chances are nothing will happen to you even if reported.

Theres a black market of sorts for dinos and items on websites (just google some seen a wyvern for $14 on a popular bidding site.... ) yet on steam forums and even these the wildcard "pr" team denies it occurs yet theres proof....

The "pr" team ruins the game for everyone as its never the games fault or anything bad occurs its always the players fault... Remember people NO COMPANY IS YOUR FRIEND NO MATTER WHAT

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18 minutes ago, ChillEBean said:

Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, Even In-Game everyone I’ve talked to supports HOD, but this forum seems to be the only place people think HOD deserved the ban. Idk if it’s because they’re bitter at HOD for whatever reason, or their extreme ark fanboys that want to defend the devs at all costs, but it just seems odd that everywhere there’s actual active players and not just a forum they defend him instead of attacking him.

Its funny you mention "ark fanboys" as that is the same as all the "HOD fanboys" are these new forum accounts spamming the forum like a SJW movement.

HOD was banned, there is no confirmation for exactly what reason. Everyone just assumes it was because of the video.
HOD is a youtuber, he is not officially associated with WC. He should be considered just a regular player like the rest of us.
Just because he has subs does not give him any advantage, clout, or favoritism. If anyone violates the COC they are dealt with accordingly. What violation that was we will probably never know.

When a mod brought that up he was immediately shut down by the "HOD fanboys". Nobody knows the truth, they immediately side with the victim instead of looking at it from both sides objectively like some are trying to do here. It doesn't go along with the "HOD fanboy" agenda so like a angry mob those people who are asking questions get ridiculed and insulted.

Think about what message that sends?

The reality is, only HOD can appeal a ban. Whether that is through Snail Games directly or by getting in touch with one of the GMs to look into it, its up to him to deal with.

All of these new accounts spamming the forums ranting and raving insulting WC and other members of the community mean nothing. It doesn't help your case, it doesnt make anyone on HOD's side look good at all.

Want to protest? Expect change? Stop spraying shade.

1 hour ago, ChillEBean said:

So, since it feels like the community is finally fed up with wildcard, I suggest two different plans, passive and aggressive, we can take in order to make it so they finally realize that they need to fix meshing.

1. First plan is the pacifist route, we all just completely boycott ark. Just don’t play, they see their game is completely failing, and they fix meshing to appease the players. It’s as easy as that. (Kinda, we all know arks addicting)

2. The second plan (which my friend thought of and I don’t entirly agree with, as I think the pacifist route will work just fine, but this route may need to be taken to cause a big enough fire for them to see.) is to just cause a full on riot and have everyone create as much destruction and chaos as possible in every Server you’re on, BUT do it by meshing. My friends philosophy is that if EVERYONE just starts meshing and destroying as much as possible, it will cause more and more people to complain about meshing, eventually coming to a point where almost everyone is complaining about it due to the thousands to people meshing everyone not for the loot or for breaking bases, but because they just want the game to die out, (Obviously people don’t want the death of the game, so they will bring the attention to the devs to fix the meshing)

Personally I don’t know how well the aggressive route will go and if it will go well at all, and most people will agree with the pacifist route anyway (which I’m doing atm) so I suggest everyone else boycotts ark completely. Just don’t play. Ez. Also, I’ve realized that on YouTube, Reddit, and In-Game on servers everyone wants HOD unbanned, but on the forums is the only place there seems to be the type of people who think he “deserved” the ban. Weird that the HQ of all ark is where the ark fanboys are trying to defend the devs by saying “HOD deserves the ban” even though everyone already knows how to mesh so it’s just better to bring awareness to the fact meshing exists.

The part where you mentioned to have everyone to mesh basically already happens on legacy which is still a part of the OFFICIAL network until they take the official tag off of which they already do nothing about , As for bringing attention to the problem this way hasnt done a single thing as server transfers effectively caused mass destruction since it was REINTRODUCED.....the second time....people forget that the first time people could transfer single player dinos into officials ,insane levels and cause havoc so they disabled it ...only to bring it back a year later or so with most of the same problems that occured originally of which i have personally seen first hand (2015 player) so in turn the only thing that the mass destruction on servers is going to cause is problems for players and will help wildcard deem the server inactive which will save them money in long term .

As for the boycott , the game has already fallen off the top 10 played games on steam the last i checked yet the problem is still ongoing so its not going to change any time soon.

5 minutes ago, Demerus said:

Its funny you mention "ark fanboys" as that is the same as all the "HOD fanboys" are these new forum accounts spamming the forum like a SJW movement.

HOD was banned, there is no confirmation for exactly what reason. Everyone just assumes it was because of the video.
HOD is a youtuber, he is not officially associated with WC. He should be considered just a regular player like the rest of us.
Just because he has subs does not give him any advantage, clout, or favoritism. If anyone violates the COC they are dealt with accordingly. What violation that was we will probably never know.

When a mod brought that up he was immediately shut down by the "HOD fanboys". Nobody knows the truth, they immediately side with the victim instead of looking at it from both sides objectively like some are trying to do here. It doesn't go along with the "HOD fanboy" agenda so like a angry mob those people who are asking questions get ridiculed and insulted.

The reality is, only HOD can appeal a ban. Whether that is through Snail Games directly or by getting in touch with one of the GMs to look into it, its up to him to deal with.

All of these new accounts spamming the forums ranting and raving insulting WC and other members of the community mean nothing. It doesn't help your case, it doesnt make anyone on HOD's side look good at all.

Dont know what that "shade" crap is but spreading how wildcard is trying to cover up their problems in game is the only way to expect change and to stop buying snail,wildcard and any other publisher related to ark products as money and publicity talks .....

8 minutes ago, Demerus said:

The reason we’re “spraying shade” is because we assume that he got banned of the video, yes, but it’s wildcards fault for not breaking the radio silence and saying that’s not the reason he was banned. Since they’re not breaking the silence and saying “he didn’t get banned because of the video” we can still fully assume that’s the reason why as his ban was hours after the release of a controversial video. (And after seeing how much all the fanboys are clashing together, I can almost guarantee that someone from the ark dev team has seen the backlash so far, and has had plenty of time to respond to the situaution with either an apology or explaining the ban/situation.)

1 minute ago, ChillEBean said:

The reason we’re “spraying shade” is because we assume that he got banned of the video, yes, but it’s wildcards fault for not breaking the radio silence and saying that’s not the reason he was banned. Since they’re not breaking the silence and saying “he didn’t get banned because of the video” we can still fully assume that’s the reason why as his ban was hours after the release of a controversial video. (And after seeing how much all the fanboys are clashing together, I can almost guarantee that someone from the ark dev team has seen the backlash so far, and has had plenty of time to respond to the situaution with either an apology or explaining the ban/situation.)

WC does not discuss enforcement action publicly and to my knowledge, never has in the past either. So what makes you think this instance is any different?

What makes HOD so special to the way Enforcement does things?

I get it, you guys want answers. You want closure but you are all barking up the wrong tree. Don't hold your breath is all I can say.

3 minutes ago, ChillEBean said:

They will hide behind their not discussing bans etc on public forum which will most likely get these threads shutdown as well ...

I have no idea who the youtuber(i like to play the game not watch someone else play the game) is but from what ive read the youtuber exposed problems in the game to try to make it better for everyone which i support .

5 minutes ago, Demerus said:

He is however a paying customer that deserves the experience of a finished product. Not a product that has a multitue of bugs, exploits and what appears to be down right unfinished parts.

Is it a violation of the terms of servive to show other people meshing? no.

Is it a violation of the terms of service highlighting everything thats wrong with the game to try and effect some positive change? technically maybe. but morally WC's decision is absolutely appauling. How they can ban somebody for highlighting issues that have exisited in this game for years and issues which have simple fixes.

Now i know youll say but he was on official, but he still meshed even if it was for a good cause blah blah blah poope.

We all know that he wasnt showing these methods to encourage people to mesh, there was no ill intent.

The way in which WC responds to people highlighting flaws in their game is shocking. What other way to bring meshing to the attention of the devs is there at this point? Personally i have submited at least 3-4 tickets regarding meshing, all of which was automatically closed and marked as solved. I have even had a dev on server and offered to show him some exploits i know to bring them to his attention, which he ignored. I have had a dev try to join our server while it has been ddossed, they simply said they could not join and would rearrange the appointment, no word of what they will do about the ddos or even acknowlegde it.

It is simple really, the devs dont care about the game anymore, nor the player base, nor the amount of hours and money each one of us has put into the game, knowing its broken but still having (misplaced?) faith that it would get better, surely eventually theyd fix it and we would get the game we deserve.

The devs seem to care more about these seasonal events and dumb cosmetic items than fixing game breaking bugs.

HOD chose to highlight these issues in the best way he could. With unresponsive devs the only way to seem to bring attention to these issues are exposing them publically and hoping that now everyone knows they need to fix it. To ban a person who is trying to help fix THEIR game is crazy, no matter how he chose to help. Lets be honest it seems the devs need all the help they can get as they are completely incompetent.

3 minutes ago, cocob1 said:

He is however a paying customer that deserves the experience of a finished product. Not a product that has a multitue of bugs, exploits and what appears to be down right unfinished parts.

Is it a violation of the terms of servive to show other people meshing? no.

Is it a violation of the terms of service highlighting everything thats wrong with the game to try and effect some positive change? technically maybe. but morally WC's decision is absolutely appauling. How they can ban somebody for highlighting issues that have exisited in this game for years and issues which have simple fixes.

Now i know youll say but he was on official, but he still meshed even if it was for a good cause blah blah blah poope.

We all know that he wasnt showing these methods to encourage people to mesh, there was no ill intent.

The way in which WC responds to people highlighting flaws in their game is shocking. What other way to bring meshing to the attention of the devs is there at this point? Personally i have submited at least 3-4 tickets regarding meshing, all of which was automatically closed and marked as solved. I have even had a dev on server and offered to show him some exploits i know to bring them to his attention, which he ignored. I have had a dev try to join our server while it has been ddossed, they simply said they could not join and would rearrange the appointment, no word of what they will do about the ddos or even acknowlegde it.

It is simple really, the devs dont care about the game anymore, nor the player base, nor the amount of hours and money each one of us has put into the game, knowing its broken but still having (misplaced?) faith that it would get better, surely eventually theyd fix it and we would get the game we deserve.

The devs seem to care more about these seasonal events and dumb cosmetic items than fixing game breaking bugs.

HOD chose to highlight these issues in the best way he could. With unresponsive devs the only way to seem to bring attention to these issues are exposing them publically and hoping that now everyone knows they need to fix it. To ban a person who is trying to help fix THEIR game is crazy, no matter how he chose to help. Lets be honest it seems the devs need all the help they can get as they are completely incompetent.

be the change you want to see in the world:

http://www.studiowildcard.com/jobs

2 minutes ago, Demerus said:

WC does not discuss enforcement action publicly and to my knowledge, never has in the past either. So what makes you think this instance is any different?

What makes HOD so special to the way Enforcement does things?

I get it, you guys want answers. You want closure but you are all barking up the wrong tree. Don't hold your breath is all I can say.

This is not focused at you as I completely agree with what your saying, but towards WC. I mean, isn’t it just a tad bit not that smart to not publicly announce any enforcement action AT ALL? I get it hasn’t been done in the past, but that’s bevause their rules haven’t changed, but what we’re asking for IS change. (Specifically change the game around so people can’t mesh) I get they don’t want to publicly announce anything with enforcement, but this is a type of game where the community wants to be able to improve the game for the better and be able to talk to the devs, not be ignored, and the best way to get around with making the game better is with changing enforcement rules/rules in general for anyone who’s making the game worse. (Specifically why HOD made the video, which honestly puts him in the right, as the intent of the video was to make the game better, and the circumstance for him to make the video of that was that ark is slowly dying off, going down in player count by the thousands monthly due to cheaters.)

2 minutes ago, Demerus said:

You sound like you wokr for WC yourself with that response to valid points, doesnt do much for you ;)

Edit: Clicked on the link out of curiosity, hilarious that out of the "looking for" list there is not a community manager as they seem to be lacking one hahahah

7 minutes ago, Demerus said:

like I stated before I don't think anybody would want W/C on there resume. you work for a company like this that stays for you for life. you wouldn't want to be known as a game developers that worked on Ark. 

On 3/26/2019 at 8:31 AM, ForzaProiettile said:

The guy made a video that was basically a noob's guide to cheating and then filmed himself meshing on an Xbox Official Server. 100% guilty and deserving of the ban.

The things people will sink to these days just to get a few subs/viewers on their videos...….

Totally true!

4 minutes ago, SCEDeadeye said:

like I stated before I don't think anybody would want W/C on there resume. you work for a company like this that stays for you for life. you wouldn't want to be known as a game developers that worked on Ark. 

Especially with what’s happening right now, no ones going to want to hire a game dev. that gets a good portion of their community on their behind in a single day.

Some thoughts I had:

1)  The video had some original content, but was mostly an aggregation of other people's content so for the most part, he is compiling different meshing spots and techniques in a convenient location:  A single YouTube video.  So this fella took other people's attempts to show meshing and compiled them in a new (and high-visibility) place.  I don't know the other YouTubers the fella linked in "the video" but I do know who HOD is.  Judgment aside totally, he is not showing anything new, and that is an issue.

2)  Who watches Youtube?  I know we'd all like to believe that the 60,000 views on "the video" are 20,000 ARK developers (tehehe) and 40,000 ARK players who are 100% legitimately concerned with the state of meshing and want to know how to avoid it...  But that is patently false.  Most of the people watching are just going to flock to those spots to build up before they are taken (if they aren't already taken because again, this information is not new).  It seems like a bad platform to use if one is sincerely concerned with the state of the game, in this particular case. 

3)  By doing these kinds of things, you paint a target on your group.  They are an entity that is easy to find, easy to investigate.  WildCard (like everyone) goes for the lowest-hanging fruit first, because it is easiest to grab.  This weighed the bough down quite a bit, and all a single admin would have to do is a quick check to find where they play, go investigate the mesh, and if they found ONE SINGLE occurrence of meshing, the axe would fall.  WE DO NOT 100% KNOW WHY THEY WERE BANNED.

4)  We just know that they WERE banned.  No idea why.  If we knew why, it would be easier to condemn or laud their efforts.  It's not like we truly know they were not meshing, unless we were the WildCard-sponsored Mesh Patrol on what turned out to be every single server HOD played on.  Why does this matter?  Because, if you were on a jury and a person accused of a crime told you, "I didn't do it! I promise," would you believe them?  And if they said that, would there be some amount of doubt that could be cast on their plea of innocence in an atmosphere of a complete lack of supporting evidence (other than words)?  A tribe globally banned for meshing (not saying they 100% DID MESH AND ARE GUILTY) is not going to say, "We meshed on ______ server, in __ , __ coords and we just got banned hahaha!  LOL was fun while it lasted."  And as I said earlier:  If you aren't inside the mesh on every server they played on, you don't know the story.

1 minute ago, TheDonn said:

2)  Who watches Youtube?  I know we'd all like to believe that the 60,000 views on the video are 20,000 ARK developers (tehehe) and 40,000 ARK players who are 100% legitimately concerned with the state of meshing and want to know how to avoid it...  But that is patently false.  Most of the people watching are just going to flock to those spots to build up before they are taken (if they aren't already taken because again, this information is not new).  It seems like a bad platform to use if one is sincerely concerned with the state of the game, in this particular case.

But the aim is to expose it right? what players chose to do with this information is not HODs fault, he cant be held accountable for every other players actions. What the video does is bring it to everyones attention cause almost an epidemic which hopefully forces WC's hand in finding a solution for these exploits.

We as a paying community have to hold WC accountable for their product though. If that product is "faulty" they need to know about it and either fix it or refund us (any other company or store you go to would do this). However what do you do when that company or store refuses to acknowledge you or your faulty product exist? Make it public.

16 minutes ago, TheDonn said:

Some thoughts I had:

1)  The video had some original content, but was mostly an aggregation of other people's content so for the most part, he is compiling different meshing spots and techniques in a convenient location:  A single YouTube video.  So this fella took other people's attempts to show meshing and compiled them in a new (and high-visibility) place.  I don't know the other YouTubers the fella linked in "the video" but I do know who HOD is.  Judgment aside totally, he is not showing anything new, and that is an issue.

2)  Who watches Youtube?  I know we'd all like to believe that the 60,000 views on "the video" are 20,000 ARK developers (tehehe) and 40,000 ARK players who are 100% legitimately concerned with the state of meshing and want to know how to avoid it...  But that is patently false.  Most of the people watching are just going to flock to those spots to build up before they are taken (if they aren't already taken because again, this information is not new).  It seems like a bad platform to use if one is sincerely concerned with the state of the game, in this particular case. 

3)  By doing these kinds of things, you paint a target on your group.  They are an entity that is easy to find, easy to investigate.  WildCard (like everyone) goes for the lowest-hanging fruit first, because it is easiest to grab.  This weighed the bough down quite a bit, and all a single admin would have to do is a quick check to find where they play, go investigate the mesh, and if they found ONE SINGLE occurrence of meshing, the axe would fall.  WE DO NOT 100% KNOW WHY THEY WERE BANNED.

4)  We just know that they WERE banned.  No idea why.  If we knew why, it would be easier to condemn or laud their efforts.  It's not like we truly know they were not meshing, unless we were the WildCard-sponsored Mesh Patrol on what turned out to be every single server HOD played on.  Why does this matter?  Because, if you were on a jury and a person accused of a crime told you, "I didn't do it! I promise," would you believe them?  And if they said that, would there be some amount of doubt that could be cast on their plea of innocence in an atmosphere of a complete lack of supporting evidence (other than words)?  A tribe globally banned for meshing (not saying they 100% DID MESH AND ARE GUILTY) is not going to say, "We meshed on ______ server, in __ , __ coords and we just got banned hahaha!  LOL was fun while it lasted."  And as I said earlier:  If you aren't inside the mesh on every server they played on, you don't know the story.

1. The reason he compiled it all is so if a dev sees it, they can see all the methods and spots meshing happens.

2. It’s not his fault what other people do with the info, his intent was to solve meshing issues, so he made a video as publicity seems to be the only way to get to Wildcard recognize something due to past experience with them.

3. Why go for the lowest hanging fruit when you could put in some more effort and just cut down the tree and get ALL the fruit? If they act quickly and irrationally and don’t investigate the reasons behind meshing, especially since now meshing is very popular and some people just want it to go away, we should not be punished. (Or other people, especially someone like a content creator who wants the better for the game and tries to keep it alive.)

4. The reason we don’t know why they were banned is they like to keep radio silence ALOT. Too much. Yes they say they don’t talk about enforcement publicly, but that’s a really dumb rule to still have as the game has evolved (pun intended) to have a more active community who wants to change the game. Honestly they should change that rule and have some publicity with it as basically everyone wants to be able to communicate actively with the development of the game and make sure they don’t make irrational decisions. (Like make these “classic” pvp servers when 5000+ people asked for solo/duo. They did take a step in the right direction disabling extinction content, aka manas, and aberration content, aka climbing picks, but that’s for just those servers, which are PC only mind you so consoles get no chance on a no climbing pick mesh meta Server.)

3 minutes ago, cocob1 said:

But the aim is to expose it right? what players chose to do with this information is not HODs fault, he cant be held accountable for every other players actions. What the video does is bring it to everyones attention cause almost an epidemic which hopefully forces WC's hand in finding a solution for these exploits.

We as a paying community have to hold WC accountable for their product though. If that product is "faulty" they need to know about it and either fix it or refund us (any other company or store you go to would do this). However what do you do when that company or store refuses to acknowledge you or your faulty product exist? Make it public.

But the unfortunate thing was, a lot of his exposé was other people's pre-existing YouTube videos.  Hopefully what I say next is not taken as an attack or an insult to HOD or by extension, supporters/fans of HOD, but:  They did not blow the lid off of meshing.  They are not the first ones to say it was a problem, and that is a little weird to me.

"People" seem to be the consistently faulty product here.  I know it's too lofty of a goal to have, but if ARK players didn't feel the need to seek out ways to cheat-to-win, meshing wouldn't be an issue.  I am usually first to get all heated about some aspects of the game that I feel could or should be changed, but I also think it is tough to understand the scope of what they are trying to provide us here. 

What i do know is:  Changing the game?  I don't know how hard it would be.  Expecting people not to cheat?  Damn near impossible!

1 minute ago, TheDonn said:

But the unfortunate thing was, a lot of his exposé was other people's pre-existing YouTube videos.  Hopefully what I say next is not taken as an attack or an insult to HOD or by extension, supporters/fans of HOD, but:  They did not blow the lid off of meshing.  They are not the first ones to say it was a problem, and that is a little weird to me.

"People" seem to be the consistently faulty product here.  I know it's too lofty of a goal to have, but if ARK players didn't feel the need to seek out ways to cheat-to-win, meshing wouldn't be an issue.  I am usually first to get all heated about some aspects of the game that I feel could or should be changed, but I also think it is tough to understand the scope of what they are trying to provide us here. 

What i do know is:  Changing the game?  I don't know how hard it would be.  Expecting people not to cheat?  Damn near impossible!

Your completely right, people are sausages, but they’ve been sausages a bit too long now. I’ve been playing since day one early access for Xbox, and meshing has been a thing for a while. And expecting people not to cheat is yes, impossible, but we can still try to reduce the amount of cheating. Yes we don’t want meshing, and after that’s fixed we won’t want aimbot, but there’s always going to be a problem and the point of a problem is to find a solution. The reason we want to help out is because we know it’s a lot of work, so we got frustrated when HOD, someone who has a bigger voice than most people since he’s a content creator, got banned for trying to help out and point out what the problems were so the devs wouldn’t have to figure that part out themselves.

2 minutes ago, ChillEBean said:

Your completely right, people are sausages, but they’ve been sausages a bit too long now. I’ve been playing since day one early access for Xbox, and meshing has been a thing for a while. And expecting people not to cheat is yes, impossible, but we can still try to reduce the amount of cheating. Yes we don’t want meshing, and after that’s fixed we won’t want aimbot, but there’s always going to be a problem and the point of a problem is to find a solution. The reason we want to help out is because we know it’s a lot of work, so we got frustrated when HOD, someone who has a bigger voice than most people since he’s a content creator, got banned for trying to help out and point out what the problems were so the devs wouldn’t have to figure that part out themselves.

Indeed.  Understand, not everyone is gonna see it the same as you.  I for instance have a hard time making my mind up about it.  I would like to know more, and am hesitant to take a hard-stance either way:  That they are great Ambassadors of the PvP Community by showing WildCard mesh-spots, or that they are just fishing for views on YouTube with easily searchable metadata-linked clickbait.

Yeah, there are in-between positions...  But for the most part these are the 2 main camps presented in the thread.

Just now, TheDonn said:

Indeed.  Understand, not everyone is gonna see it the same as you.  I for instance have a hard time making my mind up about it.  I would like to know more, and am hesitant to take a hard-stance either way:  That they are great Ambassadors of the PvP Community by showing WildCard mesh-spots, or that they are just fishing for views on YouTube with easily searchable metadata-linked clickbait.

Yeah, there are in-between positions...  But for the most part these are the 2 main camps presented in the thread.

If youve followed HOD for long enough you'll know its not just for views, he genuienly cares about the game and has been playing it from the start. Yes he used other videos that were already out there, but they were all by relatively small youtubers, he has a larger following and fan base so his content can reach more people and put these issues under a larger spotlight.

I agree just cause these exploits are there doesnt mean people HAVE to use them, however there are people who do which ruins the game for other legit players. Dont take this the wrong way but that point is totally invalid in my opinion WC should be doing everything they can to fix them as they shouldnt be in the game in the first place, wether or not people should or shouldnt use them.

15 minutes ago, TheDonn said:

Yeah, it is hard to see if people really want the better for the game or views, but him, kishko, and others I give my trust too after watching them for awhile as after time watching him I can see that he just doesn’t want views. (Not fully, everyone wants views, but you can tell that his first goal was not views but to save the game, you can tell he has fun playing it)

I did not know HOD prior to this thread. My previous post came from seeing both sides of something. I do not believe it is against any rules to do whatever the heck you want in single player. Posting it online was dumb, but he could have been asked to remove it prior to the ban. If he refused then so be it. After all, it IS showing players how to cheat.

Archived