Natehawk

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Novawiz00 said:

So those who agree with HOD are fan boys? Then what does that make those who defend WC? 

I don’t play PVP but his fixes seem reasonable and easy to do. Makes me wonder those who are against all of this if they are the ones meshing? 

Every day here  in the forums you will see a topic on meshing. So it continues to be a problem, a problem that WC doesn’t seem to see as a top priority. 

Yeah im meshing all day long :/ Everyone agrees meshing should be fixed, there isnt a single post herre arguing that.

The fans of HOD are trying to argue his ban wasnt justified. Thats wrong. He meshed, recorded it and got banned. Justified.

Thats exactly the point, every day people post about meshing, showing all these people how to mesh??? Thats idiotic. Its not going to fix anything, just make life even worse for everyone who plays official because all these youtube fanboys now know how to mesh.

2 minutes ago, Bruvas78 said:

This thread is brilliant, but I fully expect it to be locked as it's obvious HOD supporters are toxic AF. But they're saying they're not playing Ark anymore. 

So to summarise :

Cheaters got banned. Toxic players are saying they're not playing anymore. 

Mark this as a win for Wildcard. 

Interesting. It seems most of the name calling is coming from those who are bitter with HOD. 

1 minute ago, d1nk said:

Yeah im meshing all day long :/ Everyone agrees meshing should be fixed, there isnt a single post herre arguing that.

The fans of HOD are trying to argue his ban wasnt justified. Thats wrong. He meshed, recorded it and got banned. Justified.

Thats exactly the point, every day people post about meshing, showing all these people how to mesh??? Thats idiotic. Its not going to fix anything, just make life even worse for everyone who plays official because all these youtube fanboys now know how to mesh.

He made a video on how meshing is happening in the game. He also showed WC how to fix this. WC uses his ideas, boom his video doesn’t teach anybody anything. 

7 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

The guy made a video that was basically a noob's guide to cheating and then filmed himself meshing on an Xbox Official Server. 100% guilty and deserving of the ban.

The things people will sink to these days just to get a few subs/viewers on their videos...….

Dude what are you talking about? That's a complete lie, HOD never meshed a single time on an official server, you're literally lying through your teeth. PROVIDE EVIDENCE.

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

HOD provided the evidence in video form, then posted it on the internets. 

You literally have no idea what I'm talking about. If you had actually watched the video, you would know that he never meshed on an official server. Someone lied about it, so I called them out on it. Everything in his video was in singleplayer.

4 minutes ago, NeddyTheNoodle said:

Dude what are you talking about? That's a complete lie, HOD never meshed a single time on an official server, you're literally lying through your teeth. PROVIDE EVIDENCE.

Official or not, he showed people HOW to mesh. 

If anyone shows a technique that can be used on an official server then they should be banned. 

1 hour ago, Lycan187u said:

Either way you dont show someone how to rob a bank by robbing the bank on video even in single player it's banable ppl!!!!

If there is no rule against "robbing banks in singleplayer" in said specific game, you think it's fine for the developer to ban a person making a video doing just that?

2 minutes ago, NeddyTheNoodle said:

You literally have no idea what I'm talking about. If you had actually watched the video, you would know that he never meshed on an official server. Someone lied about it, so I called them out on it. Everything in his video was in singleplayer you moron.

And? Providing the world with ways to cheat ON OFFICIAL, on video

2 minutes ago, NeddyTheNoodle said:

You just completely strawmanned what that guy said. You are actually a sophist from what I can see.

I can assure you he is making fun of HOD and im only adding to it. He is my friend, Mr.

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

And? Providing the world with ways to cheat ON OFFICIAL, on video

I can assure you he is making fun of HOD and im only adding to it. He is my friend, Mr.

Yeah, I misread what he said. In any case, showing how to use an exploit in singleplayer IS NOT BANNABLE. It has never been specified in the terms of service of the game, so it was UNFAIR.

Just now, NeddyTheNoodle said:

No, it's not bannable. Where in the terms of service for the game has it EVER said that playing the game in singleplayer and exposing an exploit within it is bannable?

Dunno but now I'm making videos of all the exploits ik an posting to YouTube xD an I do mean exploits that wc has no idea exist lol

21 minutes ago, Novawiz00 said:

Every day here  in the forums you will see a topic on meshing. So it continues to be a problem 

If everyone is already talking about meshing, what did this video achieve other than encouraging would be meshers?

Would everyone be up in arms if it was a lesser known YouTuber or is it because this guy has a decent following that he thinks he’s immune to consequences?

Archived