Natehawk

first off the code of conduct is full of lies and contradicting stuff. 

these blanket Bans are so unethical.  Banning 200 accounts for one person cheating is just wrong. Trying to justify these bans because it benefits a whole tribe??????? OMG that's a $60 game you just ban somebody for not even knowing what's going on when it's somebody else cheats. 

whenever the ark developers get off their high horse and address cheating in a real way instead of these blanket bans the game is lost.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This man makes a video that's supposed to HELP the game by showing these "dev's" whats wrong with the current state of their poop-game.

I have never seen such an immature approach as such as banning an actual YT'r that has helped out this unpolished turd become what it is today -- an unpolished turd. 

The man makes a video showing the easiest ways to break the game in hope that Wildcard will get off their ass and actually do something about meshing.

What does wildcard do? They ban HOD for showcasing how stupid, poorly designed, and how poopty this game is.

The pooptyness of the game, and action taken against HOD absolutely reflects the dev's intelligence, poor choice making, and just overall how incredibly poopty they are.

Excuse my excessive use of the word "poopty" as this is the most accurate word I can think of that fully describes Wildcard and its developers in its entirety.

BAN ME TOO I DON'T CARE, raptor YOUR poopTY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, SCEDeadeye said:

first off the code of conduct is full of lies and contradicting stuff.

This doesn't mean you shouldn't try and abide by it the best you should.

Don't try and defend any type of cheating. I have not watched the video, don't have interest in looking for reasons why its ok to advertise exploits, but what I do not condone is blatant disregard for rules. Even if the rules contradict one another... rules are generally down to interpretation but the majority of people will read these with the same understanding and there should be no reason in which so many people cheat or support those that do.

Its fine when an ethical hacker finds an exploit but they don't advertise it to the rest of the world - that's unethical. 

the eula states things like breaking rules / code / etc etc 3rd party software / aimbots etc is a bannable offence IF this yt'r truly wanted to show the devs how 'easy' it is to undermesh or whatever its called he should have EMAILED the video to them directly instead of posting on a public site with xx number of followers which then re-posted to friends etc etc and it ended up on WC doorstep .. dam right he deserves the ban BUT now the devs need to follow up all of what was said and hardcore clamp down on any more meshing cheaters too if not its just a show of we can push a button /flex rawr ... actions speak louder than words and the yt'r actions where in this case the wrong oes and he got what ANY other player would have got for doing the same crap.

5 minutes ago, BrunoFENIX said:

With respect to all, I think we forget that Ark is a product, and we have the right to complain if we buy a defective product. Are there rules of the players for the company, and what are the company's rules for players?

much of 'our' rules are zero once we give the company £$£$ - BUT there is changes in the air ... look at no mans land and anthem for example the companies gave full refunds for the games and im sure there is a few more one of the batmans springs to mind too ... but getting our rules forced onto a company is dam hard after we click 'agree' on the eula ...

9 minutes ago, Duffmek said:

IF this yt'r truly wanted to show the devs how 'easy' it is to undermesh or whatever its called he should have EMAILED the video to them directly instead of posting on a public site with xx number of followers which then re-posted to friends etc etc and it ended up on WC doorstep .. 

I was just about to say something along these lines, you beat me to it. Meshing is a well know exploit in the game. It does not need exposing. The devs as well as the rest of the community are fully aware of the issue.

The last thing this needed was a dummies guide for meshing. This video was flat out asking for a ban putting it into the public realm rather than say a straight e-mail to WC, heck if I didnt know better I would have said it was the desired outcome of the video. Put out video fully expecting a ban and then mobilsing the outrage of the viewers for views or to lean on wildcard.

This is comparable to protesting the wrongs in the world by doing the very wrong things in the world that they so desire to get rid of.

Kinda like the gender feminists that I keep seeing and hearing about, that protest against sexism, by being sexist towards the other half of the population. ?‍♀️ Then wonder why they get suspended off facebook for saying men suck, men are trash, etc. even though what they claim to be actually fighting against statistically is less than 1% of the population, and that's being generous.

Two wrongs do not make a right, they just make you more wrong.

5 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

HOD made a how to cheat video and got banned. The ban is correct and deserved.

You idiot, he made a video trying to let the devs know that there is a problem.  But the devs don't really care, they're just trying to cover up the problem not fix it.  To ban their greatest streaming and promoter of the game is just petty and dumb. Just look at the number of his videos that are linked in these forums by the moderators. I won't be playing PC ark anymore.

41 minutes ago, Sphere said:

This is comparable to protesting the wrongs in the world by doing the very wrong things in the world that they so desire to get rid of.

Kinda like the gender feminists that I keep seeing and hearing about, that protest against sexism, by being sexist towards the other half of the population. ?‍♀️ Then wonder why they get suspended off facebook for saying men suck, men are trash, etc. even though what they claim to be actually fighting against statistically is less than 1% of the population, and that's being generous.

Two wrongs do not make a right, they just make you more wrong.

Sphere, you're a fool, and what's worse you're a fools idea of a fool.  HOD shows how to mesh in a single player game to show the devs there is a problem.  And he  also explains how he got meshed in PVP.  He has never meshed anyone in pvp.   And to bring in a feminist analogy into this forum... man you must have some issues LOL.

4 minutes ago, SaltyMonkey said:

So before this video, the devs didn’t know this was a problem? The only people that benefit from this video are those who intended on meshing but didn’t know how.

Well he did offer ways to help prevent some of the meshing. Which all of them seemed like simple solutions so it doesn’t seem like WC was working that hard on fixing it. 

10 minutes ago, SlipperySalmon said:

Sphere, you're a fool, and what's worse you're a fools idea of a fool.  HOD shows how to mesh in a single player game to show the devs there is a problem.  And he  also explains how he got meshed in PVP.  He has never meshed anyone in pvp.   And to bring in a feminist analogy into this forum... man you must have some issues LOL.

8 minutes ago, SlipperySalmon said:

Someone needs to remind them because they're not fixing it.  pvp is broken, the game is broken.

Lol these HOD fanboys are dilusional

4 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

None of that is in the slightest bit new. The guy was fishing for viewers and instead caught a ban. Time to move on.

Fishing for viewers? He has 150k subscribers. He just got wiped from meshers a few days ago so he released this. I can’t blame him; maybe if everyone is meshing wildcard will actually do something about it

4 minutes ago, Scuff3d said:

Fishing for viewers? He has 150k subscribers. He just got wiped from meshers a few days ago so he released this. I can’t blame him; maybe if everyone is meshing wildcard will actually do something about it

he got wiped .. so he has nothing to lose .. getting banned didnt mean poop to him then ... congrats he is stirring the pot of pity and anger lashing out out and trying to ruin what the devs ARE trying to fix albeit too slowly for many players, so this was in all intents and purposes a really dumb move on his part .. almost like a knee jerk reaction to get his followers up in arms and try to put pressure on a team that is already under alot of pressure ... meh ban is still fair in this case.

So those who agree with HOD are fan boys? Then what does that make those who defend WC? 

I don’t play PVP but his fixes seem reasonable and easy to do. Makes me wonder those who are against all of this if they are the ones meshing? 

Every day here  in the forums you will see a topic on meshing. So it continues to be a problem, a problem that WC doesn’t seem to see as a top priority. 

Archived