Natehawk

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I struggle to understand the logic, the devs team refuse to  acknowledge the damage being done by meshing. And when some one who cares about the game try to bring attention to it your answer is to ban them? We the community would like to know 

WHY are items and tames that aid meshing still in the game?

WHY three to four years in are there still gaps in the mesh?

WHY are the resources under the mesh on abberation? Right next to a hole big enough to walk through? 

WHY the radio silence?  Surely you must care about the state of the game.

WHY do you do nothing to kill people who are in the mesh? Hell slap perma dev turrets in the mesh with custom ranges protecting key mesh spots there for they only shoot you if your IN THE MESH

we the community have put thousands and thousands into this game, yet it saddens me to see where it’s at now. 

Stop adding new games types and fix the ones you haves.

time for ark 1.5? Fresh wipe with new mesh guards in place because this game is so beyond broken at the minute. I can spawn on ab run about 100 feet crouch and walk into the mesh. And under mesh ever base in the map. But I don’t, Because im not a gorm.  

17 minutes ago, LE4SoDeadly said:

I struggle to understand the logic, the devs team refuse to  acknowledge the damage being done by meshing. And when some one who cares about the game try to bring attention to it your answer is to ban them? We the community would like to know 

WHY are items and tames that aid meshing still in the game?

WHY three to four years in are there still gaps in the mesh?

WHY are the resources under the mesh on abberation? Right next to a hole big enough to walk through? 

WHY the radio silence?  Surely you must care about the state of the game.

WHY do you do nothing to kill people who are in the mesh? Hell slap perma dev turrets in the mesh with custom ranges protecting key mesh spots there for they only shoot you if your IN THE MESH

we the community have put thousands and thousands into this game, yet it saddens me to see where it’s at now. 

Stop adding new games types and fix the ones you haves.

time for ark 1.5? Fresh wipe with new mesh guards in place because this game is so beyond broken at the minute. I can spawn on ab run about 100 feet crouch and walk into the mesh. And under mesh ever base in the map. But I don’t, Because im not a gorm.  

I am not trying to antagonise here but you dont represent the community. I personally agree with the ban for the same reason the poster above put.

I do agree that the radio silence is odd and must be removed. they must respond to meshing in some form. They did reply to meshing a few weeks/months ago in a post but maybe a stream about it could be helpful.

Just now, DMSO said:

oh yeah, bc its so much easier to ban a ytuber who is showing the bugs in their game in singleplayer instead of banning the actual meshers that exploit it in pvp, thank god i quit this game

He's not showing anything new. There is nothing in his video that people don't already know about, at least those that play PVP. He is just being greedy trying to up his viewer count by attracting a certain kind of player and its backfired big time.

pff, i reported the insulting, no reason to go that route...

the fun thing is going to be: how fast will wc actually react, normally it takes ages until someone official replies xD this one is gonna blow up under them bigtime, like RLY, whoever decided to ban a youtuber this big without a warning for a video thats not even showing himself a 100% certain... 

welp, i guess: lean back, get popcorn and watch wc forums, twitter burn

€:

He's not showing anything new. There is nothing in his video that people don't already know about, at least those that play PVP. He is just being greedy trying to up his viewer count by attracting a certain kind of player and its backfired big time.

its not about showing, its about publishing, apparently thats the only way wc actually reacts and fixes their stuff, worked before

21 minutes ago, Rusty246 said:

I guess wildcard and anyone who agrees with his ban doesn't understand the concept of constructive criticism 

There was nothing constructive in his video. It was a how to cheat in ARK guide and not much else. It's not even new any of this,  under-meshing has existed for ages and so have these technique's hes claimed to have discovered. He is just another streamer trying to cash in on viewers with misleading video titles and click bait. 

I clicked on one his videos titled "Schooner Sinks Galleon" (its from a ship/pirate game called Atlas). So I watch the video and the title isn't exactly accurate. If it were to match the content of the video it would be called "8 Schooners Sink 1 Galleon" ??

2 minutes ago, ForzaProiettile said:

There was nothing constructive in his video. It was a how to cheat in ARK guide and not much else. It's not even new any of this,  under-meshing has existed for ages and so have these technique's hes claimed to have discovered. He is just another streamer trying to cash in on viewers with misleading video titles and click bait. 

Perfecto

An avid ARK player and community member, H.O.D. Gaming (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC20lDFLSrsFXwrj7GGOTOtw) has recently made a video showcasing the meshing problem that is right now plaguing the game.  

Now in this showcase, He does show how easy it is to perform this blatant cheat but he never performs it himself on an official server of any sort for respect of the rules and the ARK community. But regardless of that fact, it seems that wildcard decided to unreasonably globally ban him from the official network.

In response to this, I urge everyone to spread the word of this event and put pressure on the devs to not only undo the unjust and evidence-lacking ban on H.O.D. who has committed no wrongful action on any official networked server, but also to fix the meshing issues instead of hurting their community by targeting those who are pointing out this obvious problem in the current state of the game.

Please feel free to repost this post on all appropriate forums and sub-forums. I also ask that you comment #JusticeForHOD on every forum post, video, and twitter relevent to the topic at hand and ARK.

7 minutes ago, DMSO said:

pff, i reported the insulting, no reason to go that route...

the fun thing is going to be: how fast will wc actually react, normally it takes ages until someone official replies xD this one is gonna blow up under them bigtime, like RLY, whoever decided to ban a youtuber this big without a warning for a video thats not even showing himself a 100% certain... 

welp, i guess: lean back, get popcorn and watch wc forums, twitter burn

€:

its not about showing, its about publishing, apparently thats the only way wc actually reacts and fixes their stuff, worked before

Wildcard already know about this and have for ages. This has been an issue for many years. The reality is in all likelihood they can't fix the underlying code/calculations issue that allows for meshing to occur. They have been going around patching holes in maps where they are found but they still have no general solution to the problem only bandaids.

Just now, Demerus said:

Hack related chat

There should be no discussions in game or on our official sites regarding hacks, including access to cheats, where you can acquire them, or how they are utilized.

Bad rule, Regardless. I'll leave this up till it gets taken down then, as long as some amount of people sees it.

Archived