Are all Harassment tickets immediately solved after being sent?

WolfBrink

I submitted a support ticket about some harassment and it was labeled as Solved right after it submitted. I recieved 2 emails saying they're looking into it, but they have to keep any decisions made against the players private.

So I'm not sure if they're looking into it or not since it was instantly labeled as solved. Just curious ?

This is actually standard practice normally. It's actually a good thing, as witch hunts are not productive, nor is trial by media or trial by the people. Only big public scenes typically draw attention to what happened as a consequence of a report.

Why not trial by media? I saw a case on the Gold Coast where this woman who was more drunk than a bottle of Russian Vodka, fell off a balcony after being a violent damsel in distress (LOL). The guy managed to record her behavior. However, while the whole thing was in court, the media played the guy as if he was Adolf Hitler pushing minorities off a cliff while laughing hysterically... the jury found the guy not guilty. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Why not trial by the people? Well technically we do, it's called a Jury trial. But the other version of this is things like taking for example, the KKK, brown shirts, or the latest version of this called Antifa (they are called domestic Terrorists by the FBI by the way). Let's take the modern version of trial by the people. Antifa will called you a Nazi, and then use that to un-person you to justify violence against you. Judge, jury, executioner. These people have beaten up pregnant women, and children. Today online we see practices like "cancel culture" who are quick to judge, without even having facts available. The damages already done before the truth comes out, sometimes with the harsh reality of it being, not guilty, and the side who did this doubling down because they don't want to be viewed as the real butts of society for doing it.

So yeah, as a company, it is best to just give somebody a carbon copy we will look into it, and say no further about the results. Sure it looks like nothing happened. But when it does, people will be angry anyway.

I've submitted tickets before and have been helped promptly (7-10 days) for glitches and other misc reasons.

As my first "harassment" ticket I was just curious about it being labeled as solved Immediately is all. I just wanted to make sure I didn't do anything wrong in sending it in lol.

Sounds about right though. I figured they would watch the video I linked for them then go from there incognito based on their decision.

A video of a guy kiting wyverns from across the map on Rag into our base wiping out all of our babies, with his tribe name in spyglass, and him gloating in chat with the whole server against him (he's kited everyone, were the first to catch it on video) is pretty solid evidence. Just curious to see the outcome.

One guy got completely dev wiped on our extinction server for piping someone's base so I'm curious to see the result of this.

Archived