Community Crunch 174: Introducing... Classic PvP!

Jen

5 minutes ago, blargzilla said:

Yeah...no doubt! It was my last post since uninstalling the game and decommissioning my cluster server. SO LONG ARK!

Me and my friends aren't playing until meshings fixed or duos come out, we've been playing for years and these recent events were more than enough of an excuse for us to quit.

On 3/26/2019 at 1:34 AM, Kodking194 said:

Um olden days PvP was when someone blew a hole in your base took some loot while only killing the creatures that attacked you and left a note. Also if there was a tribe trolling the server the others would band together a d take out that tribe. No .Eva wipes or nothing. So plz enable alliances and make it so you don't not allowed to entirely wipe a base unless they r a troll tribe or the need to. And make sure that you are actually going to supervise the servers and make sure they are cleared of trolls. Also r thread servers coming to consoles

Bro ur such a raptorin bob. Listen wild card, don't remove the quetzal. Ok everything is perfect its decent just don't remove the quetzal

23 hours ago, ChillEBean said:

Me and my friends aren't playing until meshings fixed or duos come out, we've been playing for years and these recent events were more than enough of an excuse for us to quit.

Precisely! It is more than obvious that Wildcard has focused their dev effort (by shuffling more devs under their Grapeshot moniker) to Atlass. It's sad to see ARK die like this but from my group of 10+ friends that used to play, I am the only left. I have finally said goodbye and have no plans reintroducing this chaos and frustration when gaming is all about ESCAPING the stresses of life....not creating MORE of them....

Hi,
I've been searching all over the Internet since learning that the Conquest-Servers might get wiped April 2nd. 
I would really like a definitive answer. Or just at least something that says something more than; "repurposed". What does that mean?

As someone who has sunk around 1500 hours into the Conquest-Servers over the last 7-8 months (yea' , I play a lot), it would be nothing less than devastating if all of that progress/work would just be straight up deleted, with a week's notice and no real statement saying that it was going to be so. 
If they are going to delete so many 100's of people's 1000's of hours progress, and just say three very vague sentences about it in a forum post... That would be just straight up wrong. 
Some people, like myself, put way too much into this game because it is so god-damn good. Please don't piss on us like this. 
Please let me be wrong... 

On 3/27/2019 at 6:35 PM, Curtis123456 said:

Bro ur such a raptorin bob. Listen wild card, don't remove the quetzal. Ok everything is perfect its decent just don't remove the quetzal

Remove the Queztal, it'll bring a big change to the game and it will prevent some meshing and it will prevent the hatchframe queztal raiding. I think the only thing wildcard should add to these servers are enabling Cryo Pods and Cryo Fridge within a boss fight. Make it a boss fight that is rarely done or something. But cryo's were the best thing to come to ark and I hope the devs add that addition to Classic.

Dear Wildcard team, pls dont do that there playing enough on conquest and its hurts hard when i must go after 6 month of work. That could not be a answer for ur new mode to delate the counquest servers. I hope u can make a brain about that would be nice. Sry for my english its not the best ^^  in love kleriker

It sounds great, but i’m curious how long people will play on servers with 25 people tribes. It shouldn‘t be more them 10-15 guys allowed in every tribe. 25 is way to much. No chance for players with 5-10 people that dont wanna play with randoms and just having the risk of a lot of insiders. 

At what time you guys wanna release the new servers? Will it be announced or do you wanna keep silence about this?

On 3/28/2019 at 6:40 PM, SheepHurrDurr said:

Hi,
I've been searching all over the Internet since learning that the Conquest-Servers might get wiped April 2nd. 
I would really like a definitive answer. Or just at least something that says something more than; "repurposed". What does that mean?

As someone who has sunk around 1500 hours into the Conquest-Servers over the last 7-8 months (yea' , I play a lot), it would be nothing less than devastating if all of that progress/work would just be straight up deleted, with a week's notice and no real statement saying that it was going to be so. 
If they are going to delete so many 100's of people's 1000's of hours progress, and just say three very vague sentences about it in a forum post... That would be just straight up wrong. 
Some people, like myself, put way too much into this game because it is so god-damn good. Please don't piss on us like this. 
Please let me be wrong... 

This guy knows what’s up