Community Crunch 174: Introducing... Classic PvP!

Jen

All this sounds great tbh, remove all the broken things and make it more competitive. I normally play ark on console but might actually play it on PC for this mode.

Meaningful changes to improve the map would be great, also keeping in mind how solo players play and make smaller defendable positions, possibly even making the maps bigger. Getting rid of shared experience would also be great because players working together already have a massive advantage.

25 players max still sounds way too much. I'd honestly welcome 5 man tribes. I can only hope.

If this game never had the huge tribe numbers stigma and people expecting tribes to run for eternity as a breeding simulator I honestly think it would have had huge potential.

Edited by Mikessnow

What is going to happen to all the hard work people have put in conquest you just wipe them and say here's 3x to get you back started like that's not going to help people are enraged about this and the player base will die not a good call this will become another dead game mode and not revive Ark but kill it. What will happen to peoples lines they worked on for months? All the dinos people have why not just keep conquest and make this game mode a diffrent thing and actually delete dead game modes not the one that has people actively on it 

I hope this is just a really bad April Fool's joke.  Conquest servers are NOT dead but Ark might be if crap like this keeps happening.  People have spent thousands of hours breeding animals and building up their base and you are just going to wipe everything in 6 days??  Why would anyone ever play a new mod of your game if you guys are just going to randomly "repurpose" servers that still have a decent server population.  I've seen many official servers (particularly Aberration and Scorched Earth) that have lower server populations than that of Conquest servers.  This move makes no sense :(

Edited by Gracie

All the Official Primitives want to play like in the beginning of ARK? There are still 2 official SERVER.
Best structure is STONE best weapon is sword and crossbow. as in the beginning of ARK - This is not Primitive + !! Stop by before the last 2 servers are closed for fun.
LEGACY-NA-primitive Ragnarok42
LEGACY PrimitivePVP-OfficialServer455
Greetings Joadooor

19 hours ago, blargzilla said:

You forgot to mention meshing......2 years of "bitching" about it is TOTALLY JUSTIFIED! This game is broken and they are just releasing new game modes on top of the brokenness! Wildcard knows how to do one thing right......FAIL! How are those Atlass numbers? hahaha fools!

Why mention more stuff, its not like they hear the community

Hey Jen, i know that you have never responded to anything, so i dont expect you to give a raptor this time, but i still want to say my opinion: You guys (the devs) are the worst at just doing your job. 

For a over a Whole year meshing have been a problem, and you have just had too many projects going on to realise what really was necesary, and finally it seems that People’s have had enough. I have been Playing the game on Pc but mostly PS4, and in my opinion you should just have focused on primitiv +. I am nearly laughing myself to death, seeing this post, because it was you Who wanted the game to go the Way it Went, With all the focus being on, how Much chaos you could create, instead of bringing People together. 

You the devs, could just have made more Difference in servers, so you wouldnt feel so bored, that you create a RPG just to blow stuff up. 

How could you guys NOT want to use all the data and responses you have Got over the years. 

At first i really hoped that Wildcard would have been like Mojang, a cool team of people, only Wanting to create the Best World ever, instead they just have you Jen, the developer who just wanted to be a blogger! 

@Jen We’re not letting this slide this time, you know that? You can’t just ignore everything that’s happening, with your team banning undeserving people and making content and servers no one wants and killing the game. Who asked for “classic”? We want Duos. Not some PC only server that a Chinese ally mega tribe will own, we all know Snail Games made it for themselves, we’re not stupid. #FreeHOD #BoycottArk

2 hours ago, WhySoParanoid said:

Hey Jen, i know that you have never responded to anything, so i dont expect you to give a raptor this time, but i still want to say my opinion: You guys (the devs) are the worst at just doing your job. 

For a over a Whole year meshing have been a problem, and you have just had too many projects going on to realise what really was necesary, and finally it seems that People’s have had enough. I have been Playing the game on Pc but mostly PS4, and in my opinion you should just have focused on primitiv +. I am nearly laughing myself to death, seeing this post, because it was you Who wanted the game to go the Way it Went, With all the focus being on, how Much chaos you could create, instead of bringing People together. 

You the devs, could just have made more Difference in servers, so you wouldnt feel so bored, that you create a RPG just to blow stuff up. 

How could you guys NOT want to use all the data and responses you have Got over the years. 

At first i really hoped that Wildcard would have been like Mojang, a cool team of people, only Wanting to create the Best World ever, instead they just have you Jen, the developer who just wanted to be a blogger! 

Ikr Mojang is the absolute contrary to WC. 

Mojang listens to the community all the time, has a part of the forum with pinned ideas from the players that they are working on or will work eventually and even let the community decise what is implemented to the game and what order.

WC doesnt give a fck about the community, bans ppl for absolutly nothing, let the cheaters get away and destroys the players hard work as they please

On 3/26/2019 at 1:38 AM, cuerto94x said:

please make your servers cross platform entirely. Then delete the 6 man servers, legacy and inactive servers.

Here's the thing tho. A lot of people (Like Me) absolutely LOVE 6 man. but the others can still go (at least in my opinion). I also agree about cross platform severs.

Edited by modufer

Going on 2 days now that @Jen and the rest of the team have not responded to concerns being raised on their post. People are bringing forward great ideas and demonstrating that they’re willing to boycott ark completely (this means you’ll lose more players than you could even potentially bring in), but you still remain quiet. If you continue ignoring your community then to be honest your game deserves to continue failing.

• Thanks 1