Community Crunch 174: Introducing... Classic PvP!

Jen

People from all platforms expect some sort of news and info....

What bug fixes r being worked on?

Will maps get adjusted so building behind mesh is reduced?

Will console and handheld get more preformance improvement?

You said you would show more statistics from servers. The amount of interaction and info is just terrible.  Show that game companies can get this right

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ok yeah these classic servers are cool but we can all agree that duo/trio servers would be way better. Make them 4x xp taming and gather and 3x breeding. But please if you do add duo server put them on Xbox at the same time as PC. As an Xbox player it feels like we are being ignored and missing out on all the fun new servers

Right whoever came up with this idea is completely and utterly stupid there is still a massiv conquest community out there and know you are destroying everything for them people who have invested thousands of hours in 6 days are you kidding me and know you replace the with servervs that will be ruled by 1 aplha tribe with having no chance to build up on are you kidding me? Removing the Quetzal and abberation what has abberation ever done cant even farm metal anymore what the hell the oly wy is with argi and anki this is ridcolous if this this isent a joke you are straight up stupid

Wildcard please bring back THE GOOD OLD DAYS  without flyer nerf and all those nerfs that made the game a bit boring. Bring us back that good old islanc clasic map with all the fun glitches and tactics you were able to do like bomber quetz and underminer basi. If this will be made properly it will be the best way to get the old players back. 

19 minutes ago, Erikve said:

Make that 3day, my tribe is in the same boat

It's just a big middle finger to all the conquest players, a classic move from Wildcard, a lot of people enjoyed it since it was large scaled PVP except mega tribes weren't as big of a problem. People suggested Duo servers, one week later we get "classic" pvp servers, except wait! griffins are still in this?!? It's good they're disallowing Extinction content but seriously?! Why are GRIFFINS allowed on these servers if it's supposed to bring back the days of ARK in late 2016???
Other problems such as screen flickering with the most recent update to Ark on Steam has also failed to have been acknowledged, not to mention the internet rising up in absolute REVOLT about HOD Gaming's newest video of how he had been globally banned for exposing unintended PVP glitches. This is the kind of stuff you guys need to work on!! We want a QUALITY GAME, not new servers, we want more balanced PvP! We want bugs such as the screen flickering, bugs such as meshing, and other various bugs to be fixed, we also want the game to be optimized much better, you're using UNREAL ENGINE 4 for God's sake! Yet the devs refuse to update to the newest engine by lying through their teeth, saying the version ARK uses is "highly customized" Well, Epic threw them under the bus recently when they announced UE4 can easily be updated due to it's design, and any customization made to the engine can be back-ported to the latest version with ease. It's been almost 2 years since full release, and so many bugs affect the game, and the optimization is still sub-par at best. Please, do something, Wildcard. We've stuck with you for a long time, some players like me have stuck around since day one, but I am really just DYING to see Ark become an actual, well polished game with good optimization, much less bugs, and way better balancing for pvp. And by balance, I don't mean nerfing stuff into the dirt to where nobody will want to use it. Polishing the game would make it way more appealing to everyone, it'd make it WAY more fun. Good question to all reading this, What do you really think goes on in WC's main studio, especially judging the fact that a lot of glitches pass through WC's Q/A continuously every single update.

• Thanks 1

I want to start off by saying you are truly making a impulsive bad decision, I do think it’s going to affect your company Snail Gayemes negatively, you may want to think this over but I don’t think you will, because you are listening to some pve idiots in your dev team and listening to the tears of idiots in our ark community that truly don’t matter because they haven’t ever progressed past stone for a reason, you have done it again you have lost another player. 

- Sincerely AH, 

#RIP Conquest 2019

Wildcard or snailgames who ever this decision now make. When u really take down on 2april the conquest servers u lose a tons of players for sure and most of them dont want even touch the classic servers how they are. So ply rethink and change your mind and leavy the conquest servers alone pls.

Edited by Cyberrick

Bueno, sé que estas son mis últimos días jugando Arca, si esta es una despedida. El motivo es el lanzamiento de estos servidores.

• Lanzar más servidores, debido a que tribus alfas ya tienen todas las buenas locaciones.
  • Aumentar el farmeo, tameo, y crecimiento a un X4.
  • Eliminar el tameo de titanes y titanosaurios incluyendo atraerlos para atacar.
  • Colocar una protección a las tribus que están fuera de línea o no tienen suficiente gente para defender. En este punto es reprochable como jugadores vienen a atacar en full madrugada, citando en un ejemplo el 24 de diciembre vinieron a mi base a las 4 pm y solo estaba mi hermano menor en el linaje y los ahuyentamos y tenemos que reconstruir pero era un grupo de unos 5 miembros luego voy a dormir a la 1 am y como trabajo en el medio día en feriados a las 11 am y sabemos que ya no había base, destruido todo es pasable matar a los animales pero destruir hasta el último momento es innecesario por este motivo perdí a 6 miembros de mi tribu quedando solo 4. Luego me uno a una tribu que ya has dejado de jugar todo iba bien habíamos resistido un raideo,protegido 1 de los 2 teletransportadores que teníamos en el exterior, pero no hubo 2 días que no tuviéramos Internet así que la tribu Deathwatch aprovecho y atacó el teleport. Posteriormente, con el segundo teletransportador volveremos a perder la línea y cuando no tengamos más información y quedemos encerrados en la base porque nos colocaron las torretas en la entrada. Al dia siguiente ya estaba en el tunel acuatico de la base y siempre venían desde la 1 pm hasta las 9 pm y yo llego a las 5:30 pm ya veces quiero descansar los otros miembros de la tribu también colaborar y no todos los jugadores pueden jugar tantas horas hay que trabajar, estudiar, cenar, dormir y otras cosas sociales. Posteriormente, con el segundo teletransportador volveremos a perder la línea y cuando no tengamos más información y quedemos encerrados en la base porque nos colocaron las torretas en la entrada. Al dia siguiente ya estaba en el tunel acuatico de la base y siempre venían desde la 1 pm hasta las 9 pm y yo llego a las 5:30 pm ya veces quiero descansar los otros miembros de la tribu también colaborar y no todos los jugadores pueden jugar tantas horas hay que trabajar, estudiar, cenar, dormir, y otras cosas, las redes sociales, el mismo paso con el segundo, el teletransportador volveremos a perder la línea y cuando no tengamos más información y quedemos encerrados en la base porque nos colocaron las torretas en la entrada.Al dia siguiente ya estaba en el tunel acuatico de la base y siempre venían desde la 1 pm hasta las 9 pm y yo llego a las 5:30 pm ya veces quiero descansar los otros miembros de la tribu también colaborar y no todos los jugadores pueden jugar tantas horas hay que trabajar, estudiar, cenar, dormir y otras cosas sociales.
  • Aumentar la velocidad máxima de los voladores Pteranodon, Argentavis, Tapejara y Quetzal hasta 150 máximo.
  • Permitir la construcción de torretas en plataformas.
  • O tambien se podria conectar todos los servidores eliminando sólo los Small tribes.
  • Permitir que los Wyverns y Dragones de Roca saquen huevos sin fertilizar para el kibble o que el Hesperornis se domestique durmiendolo.

Sinceramente si eliminan los Conquest una gran cantidad de jugadores dejarán de jugar.

Esta seria una lista de actualizaciones que hicieron perder jugadores:

• El nerfeo de los voladores.
  • Inhabilitar la construcción de torretas y plantas X en las plataformas.
  • Ataques fuera de línea.

I hate you for destroying our conquest servers i have put thousand of hours of play time leveled my character been raided many times and i having so much fun on conquest and paid for the expansion maps why are you taking this away from me!! You are totally in another world go back to the island you bunch of stupid bobs I hate you for ruining my life.

• Haha 1

this better be an April fools joke you bunch of total younkers! destroying everything ive done on conquest your killing off my giga and tex rex  breeding line after spending thousands of hours raising them and you are going to be preventing access to the newest content that i literally just paid for; this is the only reason why i joined conquest and spent so much time grinding! You are ruining the best part of my life if you want to create a new game mode create it separate from conquest and expand on it, if "and hell no it wont be" successful. Ill put a bullet in my head on April 2nd,