Community Crunch 174: Introducing... Classic PvP!

Jen

7 hours ago, LankyKun said:

meio triste é apenas um mod estranho esperançosamente é apenas um passo para algo mais carnudo

concordo. 

Adoro a franquia e tenho certeza que atualizações e eventos a cada 3 meses mantera a franquia VIVA.

com animais e novos mapas esse jogo sempre vai estar girando. Pensem em novos desafios novas cavernas. 

Um correio físico que o próprio jogador pode instalar em sua base para receber mensagens.

um mercado oficial dentro do server para que posamos negociar.

A conplet wipe wth are yous thinking are you trying to kill the game no one wants to be restricted to what they can do. My teib has worked so hard to get to where they are today so you can come along and conpletly wipe everythingwe worked for. Here is an idea  how about make a new cluster  of servers and leave conquest out of it so thos who have spent all there time making a good base and tribe for others to injoy playing. What your about to do is stupid and mean in so many ways........

• Thanks 1

Has there ever been a thought on giving every creature in the game a sleep and rest animation like the megalosaurus so when you get back to your base you can put them to sleep and it will cause them to heal faster but not take up as much food just saying I think it would be an awesome feature to the game 

• Thanks 1

First off wiping Conq is pretty dumb imo, but thats par for ARK.  However, for the love of everything that is Holy, DONT MAKE IT A 4 SERVER CLUSTER!!!  How are you guys so dense to not see that you will have 25 alliances dominate the 25 cluster, then they will complain there is not PvP.  OR keep the small cluster and cap tribes at 6 man.  Will still have alliances, however it would be harder to organize (not a great option, but better than what you have come up with).

One of the only servers people wanted to play are being turned in to an isolation server? If people wanted isolation servers they would play there own dedicated server. But we just get conquest takin out because they think it’s what the people want but what the people really want is to be able to keep all there stuff from the past 6 months of grinding and raising

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much for adding classic pvp servers. A LOT of us established official pvp players deeply miss the old days. My only suggestions would be make it 2 month long seasons. Isolated servers get locked down pretty fast onxe someone becomes alpha. Regular wipes would keep the gameplay dynamic. Also rem ove the tribe and alliances limit. It only exists as an annoyance, and not a real limit to big tribes.

After over 3500+ hours in this game I uninstalled it last night. After reading this update I am glad I made that decision as Wildcard demonstrates time and time again that they are completely clueless to the needs and wants of their own player base. WHY WOULD YOU RELEASE "CLASSIC PVP" WHEN YOU STILL HAVEN'T FIXED MESHING!?!?!?! What a dumbass update. I am through with this pathetic game studio! You will never get another minute or cent from me! 

While i don't particularly care what sort of new modes you add to your official servers to please those that play there, please don't make any pvp inspired changes that affect pve unofficials. I have to work alot and don't have the time right now to undo whatever changes you do through mod writing atm.  Keep in kind that despite the leaning of your team, the majority of your players are pve-ers.

Also remember to do things you guys find fun too. :)

Edited by Kaprosuchus

On 3/26/2019 at 1:46 AM, reznoc said:

So you've invested 4-5 months into breeding and building lines into conquest.

Then you get a 1 week head's up that all the content you've been working on is going poof?

On 3/26/2019 at 8:27 AM, Kroxx said:

If you have a base on one of the servers that is being decomissioned, what is the logistics of moving off of it? It says one time transfer so am i able to upload our 300-400 dinos and 15-20 vaults worth of items at once and have us all transfer off and download at a new server? Or is there limits on what you can take?

First time doing this and I want to make sure I know what I am dealing with, I do not want to lose almost a year of play time.

Edited by Sharpie

1. The sun still washes out the screen.

2. The chatbox is still covered up by the pop up keyboard on console.

3. The kibble rework is still out of balance (and chili and chowder just make the recipes REDUNDANT)

4. Players continually disconnect.

5. Extinction servers are still lagging constantly (oh yeah, and all other servers).

6. Gigantapithicus isn’t gathering fiber on wander. 

7. Characters are still getting deleted when players attempt to ascend (or at least there is no mention of it being fixed).

8. No one was asking for “classic” servers and no one wanted their server wiped and replaced by them.

9. The Managarmr nerf makes them basically useless. At least reduce the stamina drain to compensate for how weak they are now.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

I play conquest since beginning and if u wipe it me and tons of player gonna quit. Atleast give us 3 months to prepare for wipe or so. 1 week is a joke. Conquest is still active an has alot of wars we spend alot of time here we dont deserve this. When u dont want loose us as player u think about it. U can add new servers without wipe conquest

51 minutes ago, ArkP1 said:

1. The sun still washes out the screen.

2. The chatbox is still covered up by the pop up keyboard on console.

3. The kibble rework is still out of balance (and chili and chowder just make the recipes REDUNDANT)

4. Players continually disconnect.

5. Extinction servers are still lagging constantly (oh yeah, and all other servers).

6. Gigantapithicus isn’t gathering fiber on wander. 

7. Characters are still getting deleted when players attempt to ascend (or at least there is no mention of it being fixed).

8. No one was asking for “classic” servers and no one wanted their server wiped and replaced by them.

9. The Managarmr nerf makes them basically useless. At least reduce the stamina drain to compensate for how weak they are now.

DILO mangarm win every 1v1 u ever play pvp ??????? They should nerf stamina regain..

13 hours ago, TNTKiller2001 said:

You ask for some PVP that isnt broken cause of manas and WC delivers and still complain.

And to those still talking about the flyer nerf, the whole purpose of that was to stop being "ARK Flyer Evolved" and you still havent had enough time to adapt to it?

A great part of this game community is A BUNCH OF CRYING BITCHES at this point. You complain for everything even if its a thing that helps the players.

That should be a great motivational support for the devs to continue development ?

Not by any means im defending the devs cause the this game rly is fking broken in some ways f.e. it took me around 7 reapers to get impregnated, one even grabbed the air. 

Also why was HOD banned? Cause he showed the broken part of your game? How many ppl mesh in official and get away with it. The devs should fix the game and not banning the wrong ppl, rly pay attention to your own servers WC ffs

You forgot to mention meshing......2 years of "bitching" about it is TOTALLY JUSTIFIED! This game is broken and they are just releasing new game modes on top of the brokenness! Wildcard knows how to do one thing right......FAIL! How are those Atlass numbers? hahaha fools!

Edited by Khilandros