Easter Event?

Dhara

4 hours ago, 1megatron124 said:

Be prepared that will be no bleeding event.... miss old days where we get 2 X raising on the weekends were nice but folks complain that o god server are lagging and got no room for more baby’s....

Well, frankly, its our (more like the breeder) mentality fault for it to not have any breeding or maturing multipler anymore.

14 hours ago, 1megatron124 said:

Be prepared that will be no bleeding event.... miss old days where we get 2 X raising on the weekends were nice but folks complain that o god server are lagging and got no room for more baby’s....

As if the lag is fixed with that xD Alternating 2x taming and maturation etc would be awesome.

On 3/26/2019 at 5:11 PM, Cowgirl said:

The easter event is my weakness, I tamed so many pets last year cause soooo many gorgeous shineys! I loved it so much! Maybe they shouldnt even make it an event but an all the time thing, that way it wouldn't be so special and people wouldn't rush to tame 200 pretty pets cause there is a time limit!

I created a wild dodo trap and farmed eggs for event costumes. Eat rare flowers and they come a running. 

I play pvp official so I had to put up a little fob to keep the rif raff away. 

Archived