TheDocHolliday

Ark Velonosaur turret towers

3 hours ago, HoboNation said:

That sounds filthy 

it is filthy, and i hate it but there is a guy on my server that is very difficult to raid because he has like 300 or so in his yard on aggressive. i've been asking for a way to turn off the spine drawing since extinction launch but to no avail. so if i spread the method enough maybe it will become a problem and WC will fix it. or they just could ignore it.  who knows right?

Edited by Kaprosuchus
  • Like 1

Is the Velo + Railing combination patched? I have heard that the Velos will no longer shoot through them and instead ignore the threat. Can someone shed some light on this? I am not in a position to test this yet and would like to know before investing my time in it. Cheers!

Even if the railings thing is patched or gets patched,  could just set up a tower with different floors for velons,  pillar in the  middle and a leash set on the smallest range in middle. Add horsepower by not turning on turret mode but agressive instead.

dont want to deal with a leash? Fill them with stone.

Edited by GrumpyBear