New Unofficial Server on Rag PVP

I tried this once before and I was too nice of an admin. It got very annoying with all the demands and time it took to maintain my server. So I shut it down because the server was stale and my wife and I were expecting our 2nd child. Now my child is a little older and out of the newborn stage I have had more time. I tried my hand back at official servers and ended up getting back in with a mega tribe. Which I didn't want to do but all my old Ark friends haven't been playing so I joined but I hate all the farming and requests you have to make etc... So I decided I would start my own unofficial server. So far it's just a few Ark friends in the server and the slot cap is at 16. The multipliers are just slightly boosted the highest is breeding which is at 10x, xp is at 4x and taming is at 8x. It takes like 20 minutes to get a PT. It also takes about 3 hours or so for a PT to fully mature with 1 imprint. I think I've got the settings right for now. 

I said all that to give background of myself and this server I'm starting. I'm looking to grow but I won't put more $$$ into slots until I have an active server. I have about 5 active players on right now. It's very laid back, do whatever you want to do. If you want to fight then fight. If you want to do your own thing and chill do that but just get your defenses up. I do my own thing as admin. I'm not very active because I do have a family and a full-time job. If you want dinos or supplies spawned in for you, then you can donate $ to the server and I'll spawn in whatever. That $ will be used then to add slots or to get another map. I will spawn in whatever you want. If you have any questions about this server comment below or PM me. I will give you more details. I'm just looking at growing a good community of players. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2019 at 7:16 PM, Pasta said:

I'll check it out. Sounds good, love laid back server's.

It is very laid back. We had someone raid a tribe they were playing nice though lol. They didn't kill the dino's they just blew in stole what they wanted and got out.

We added an Island server and so far it's only been me but our rag server has about 3 active tribes in it. My psn is nicklovin07 message me if you need any more info.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived