Ark Mobile How to Get Lvl 100 in 3 DAYS {Full Guide}

DimondRavens

So i play on a boosted 2x unofficial PVX server and i joined Saturday 3/22/19 today is Monday 3/25/19 and i am already level 100 first off i just went around farming to lvl 20, i got a pteranadon saddle from someone and wend out and got explorer notes that i knew of, that got me to level 73, then i found out that you can now get amber from metal rocks and i went up to volcano. and i grinded that out for probably 3 hours and got to level 77, if your server has boosted 2x exp then you watch and ad for additional exp then each metal rock can give upwards of 400 exp per rock/50 xp per swing. which was great for levels. then Sunday 3/24/19 i started level  77 i had 134 amber from farming rocks in Volcano, and watching ads. I went to yeti cave and killed a 115 male dire-wolf (keep in mind this is an easy level server so the dinosaurs only go up to level 30) Then i went to green ob and revived the wolf for 42 amber. it came out at 173 and took 1 prime meat with a soothing balm. I bought a Metal collar for it for 35 Ancient that put me down to 42 amber i think, so i watched 4 more adds and went to swamp cave on my wolf i bought thick skin and ran through swamp cave and grabbed all the dossiers I also watched an ad, and bought Intense focus, which put me at x12, for being in pvp zone i also got another 2x so i had 22x exp when i left that cave and for doing the cave in the first place you get 100k exp so i had 2.2 million xp from that i think it put me to level 92, i then hurried to yeti cave with all my buffs still and ran it whih gave me 300k exp. which was another level. I ended that day there at level 93. Today which is Monday 3/25/19 i grinded Volcano and watched ads for 35 more amber and went and killed an alpha rex with my Wolf for its trophy. i went and did all of the caves and kept their artifacts. when i got to my base, i watched an add, went and found a dossier and bought intense focus again, i made shure to do this in the pvp zone, so when i started up the Trophy Room Quest/Pursuit i had 22x EXP yet again, i targeted all of the artifacts and the Alpha Rex Head Trophy and finished the quest. This quest gives 250,000 exp so on x22 that is 5.5 million xp so in total i would have had about 7.5 million exp. Which is ALOT to get level 100 you only need 4 Million xp. Sorry this was Very long, if i didn't understand it very well, go to my youtube channel. I lost my password for Dimondravens, so if you need comment on one of my videos on Dimondravens GAMING. I will also be posting a video on there soon, on this exact topic. It usually takes me a month or more to get into my 90s but if you play it smart, and have enough time on your hands. you can defiantly get level 100 in less than a week. You can contact me at henry.jonker05@gmail.com or comment one one of my videos at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd5_-T57LQEmIe6EAD6Do0A this channel only has fornite videos so far but i have some Ark Survival Evolved Mobile Ones Coming Soon.

This sounds like the most retarded poop, I feel sorry for anyone playing on mobile. They destroyed the mobile game and the game itself won't even let me get the higher tier stuff that comes with level 100, i Couldn't go past 20 when i last played and I didn't even have the ref forge available as an engram. I definitely wouldn't pay for that primal pass crap either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2019 at 7:47 AM, DimondRavens said:

So i play on a boosted 2x unofficial PVX server and i joined Saturday 3/22/19 today is Monday 3/25/19 and i am already level 100 first off i just went around farming to lvl 20, i got a pteranadon saddle from someone and wend out and got explorer notes that i knew of, that got me to level 73, then i found out that you can now get amber from metal rocks and i went up to volcano. and i grinded that out for probably 3 hours and got to level 77, if your server has boosted 2x exp then you watch and ad for additional exp then each metal rock can give upwards of 400 exp per rock/50 xp per swing. which was great for levels. then Sunday 3/24/19 i started level  77 i had 134 amber from farming rocks in Volcano, and watching ads. I went to yeti cave and killed a 115 male dire-wolf (keep in mind this is an easy level server so the dinosaurs only go up to level 30) Then i went to green ob and revived the wolf for 42 amber. it came out at 173 and took 1 prime meat with a soothing balm. I bought a Metal collar for it for 35 Ancient that put me down to 42 amber i think, so i watched 4 more adds and went to swamp cave on my wolf i bought thick skin and ran through swamp cave and grabbed all the dossiers I also watched an ad, and bought Intense focus, which put me at x12, for being in pvp zone i also got another 2x so i had 22x exp when i left that cave and for doing the cave in the first place you get 100k exp so i had 2.2 million xp from that i think it put me to level 92, i then hurried to yeti cave with all my buffs still and ran it whih gave me 300k exp. which was another level. I ended that day there at level 93. Today which is Monday 3/25/19 i grinded Volcano and watched ads for 35 more amber and went and killed an alpha rex with my Wolf for its trophy. i went and did all of the caves and kept their artifacts. when i got to my base, i watched an add, went and found a dossier and bought intense focus again, i made shure to do this in the pvp zone, so when i started up the Trophy Room Quest/Pursuit i had 22x EXP yet again, i targeted all of the artifacts and the Alpha Rex Head Trophy and finished the quest. This quest gives 250,000 exp so on x22 that is 5.5 million xp so in total i would have had about 7.5 million exp. Which is ALOT to get level 100 you only need 4 Million xp. Sorry this was Very long, if i didn't understand it very well, go to my youtube channel. I lost my password for Dimondravens, so if you need comment on one of my videos on Dimondravens GAMING. I will also be posting a video on there soon, on this exact topic. It usually takes me a month or more to get into my 90s but if you play it smart, and have enough time on your hands. you can defiantly get level 100 in less than a week. You can contact me at henry.jonker05@gmail.com or comment one one of my videos at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd5_-T57LQEmIe6EAD6Do0A this channel only has fornite videos so far but i have some Ark Survival Evolved Mobile Ones Coming Soon.

You are a god.  Holy guacamole.  I've been collecting Explorer notes for a day now and I'm at level 62 right now.  I started doing this yesterday almost exactly 24 hours from the time I'm writing this post.  I'll do the cave running and maybe buy intense focus with the natural amber I've collected so far.  

Archived