ORP SmallTribes

NattivStray

Hello everyone,

probably someone already talked about this topic. I think WC should try to open many servers SmallTribes-Offline Raid Protection. Let me try to explain why.

I am just thinking that small tribes server are great for me, not allowing mega tribes. Anyway, while tribes have less members, they usually have less time to spend in the game. Also, Offline Raid Protection servers have the quality to make the survivor play without stress, knowing that no one will destroy everything he built while he is offline. Anyway, mega tribes still exist in ORP servers, and this switchs the server as from a PvP to a PvE, because most of the players online (and so able to PvP) are in the same tribe. So, ORP system allows players to fight only while they are online; otherwise, SmallTribes system allows more players from different tribes to be online in the same time. More fights, so, more PvP, less stress for small tribes who are not taking so much time playing sometimes and who don't expect every time to log in finding their base raided while they are offline (usually, quitting the server or at least the game).

Think about it. Bye

Archived