Mountain crash!

Saur1234

So I’ve been playing for a month and I can say I’m quite satisfied with the game. Of course an early gamer is gonna say this but this time it confused me. I died and I can’t find my body. Ooof. Yes I know there are lots of forums on this but this scenario is quite... weird. I live across the river up northeast  on “The island” and I decide to take my nice well leveled trikes on a stroll up the mountains northeast. I look around... so far so good. I see raptors, stegos, argents. The usual. Until I, stupid enough, get off my trike and get splattered by an alpha raptor. I die of course but the last thing I see is all of my trikes just goin at it on that raptor. I knew there were gonna be more. I did try going to my body, but I believe the second or third time my game crashed right when I was on the mountain side I died on. Not high but not low. What was weird is when I returned I had lost my Dinos completely and the beam that shows my death point. They were just gone. I go back several times until I gave up. I looked on my log and it didn’t say my trikes died. I am playing single player. I’ve heard of this happening before but never both my Dino’s disappearing and game crashing on the mountains. So I pretty much know im gonna have to restart. All I’m asking is for an explanation or knowledge about this bug and maybe a way to find my Dino’s. Thanks a billion!

Archived