Ark

Ancientrage

How do you actually play this game solo it is so raptoring stupid. I have tried every method every map and i cannot catch up to the tribes with even just 1 more person. I am on at 3 in the morning just so i can get a mana and not get trolled over and over again but even at 3 i am just dying by people who are just more ahead since i am playing on my own. How do you even overcome this because it just isn't fair to people who have to play solo. Now I know what is going to be said "why don't you just go find a tribe member". The reason why is that I am not having someone just rob everything that I have spent so much getting. Also a question will be posed that is why don't you get your friends to play. To that point they all quit since every time that we died over and over again it was too someone who have just sunk more hours into the game and was no way in even defending our base or catching up to them. So there needs to be something introduced for people like me who cannot catch up to people who have 6 players on small tribes. Like solo servers since it is just impossible to play the game since I am so far behind or I get into pvp which is a 1v3 most times and even up to 1v6. I have 1000 hours on the game and I haven't even got to breeding since it is just me. I know some people will just saying how about you get good but you can't if you have multiple people attacking you on manas with no escape or getting offline raided. Don't get me wrong the game is fun to play but 1k hours and most of it has been spent rebuilding starts to get on your nerves. If you have any suggestions please let me know on how to play but I am not staying up till 3 in the morning every night just to have the chance of actually getting something done.

Are you really complaining about your choice to play solo in a multiplayer game and how unfair your experience is because of that very choice you made? The solo players that succeed in this game have a plan, and they know exactly what they are trying to achieve because they acknowledge that this game is designed for teamwork. You won’t find those people complaining because they recognise their choices have consequences.

8 hours ago, Ancientrage said:

How do you even overcome this because it just isn't fair to people who have to play solo. 

Oh please. That 'fair' word being banded about again. What's your definition of fair? That all other players on the server stop taming dinos, or just attack and weaken each other so you can build up and attack them too? How's that fair on them if they've also put in the work? 

If you're looking for fair, play a different game mode or play a different game. 

This is why I play pve  because pvp is very hard solo and you have to be on all the time. Pve is better for casual people who have a busy real life. I did enjoy solo pvp though I like hiding and the thrill of sneaking around. For some it's to hard to cut it. In the past I played on SE because at the time it was barely played on allowing you to grow.

13 hours ago, Ancientrage said:

How do you actually play this game solo it is so raptoring stupid. I have tried every method every map and i cannot catch up to the tribes with even just 1 more person. I am on at 3 in the morning just so i can get a mana and not get trolled over and over again but even at 3 i am just dying by people who are just more ahead since i am playing on my own. How do you even overcome this because it just isn't fair to people who have to play solo. Now I know what is going to be said "why don't you just go find a tribe member". The reason why is that I am not having someone just rob everything that I have spent so much getting. Also a question will be posed that is why don't you get your friends to play. To that point they all quit since every time that we died over and over again it was too someone who have just sunk more hours into the game and was no way in even defending our base or catching up to them. So there needs to be something introduced for people like me who cannot catch up to people who have 6 players on small tribes. Like solo servers since it is just impossible to play the game since I am so far behind or I get into pvp which is a 1v3 most times and even up to 1v6. I have 1000 hours on the game and I haven't even got to breeding since it is just me. I know some people will just saying how about you get good but you can't if you have multiple people attacking you on manas with no escape or getting offline raided. Don't get me wrong the game is fun to play but 1k hours and most of it has been spent rebuilding starts to get on your nerves. If you have any suggestions please let me know on how to play but I am not staying up till 3 in the morning every night just to have the chance of actually getting something done.

Why dont you just go find a tribe member? 

But seriously.. as mentioned this game is designed for tribe play at high end PVP scenarios.. join an unofficial, small tribes or PVE server

Check out some of HOD Gaming and Uncle Apex video's. They have both uad success from a solo stand point.

You have to build small and as hidden as possible. Multiple servers and cache's. 

Purlovia's and underwater stashes as well as a cave. Living out of 2 x 2's.

If you are trying to build in a noticeable location that will be a juicy target then the sacrifice is time and grind and it'll probably still get wiped.

You're better off finding an ORP unofficial if that's how you want to try and play.

I play solo and I’m having a lot of luck playing on a quiet Center server. Normally there’s only 30 people on. The center has a lot of random ledges and hidden spots on it to hide. Especially around the edges of the map. I have Indy forge, chem bench etc and have started breeding.

I think the best advice for solo is stay hidden. Hide a back up vault somewhere in case you get wiped and accept you’ll never be able to compete against the bigger tribes. Stick to offlining people or guérilla hit and run tactics.

Archived