Jump to content

Tekolodon

WildCard FIX YOUR GAME!!!!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

Ok I'm 110% done with this craptacular %#^show! Y'know I can forgive the game bugging out and causing PGARKs to crash when generating so long as it's patched out so they work again in the future. But WildCard you crossed a line this time. Now on my Xbox One PGARKs don't even get to the generating page, it just takes me right back to the main menu after about 10 seconds. So WildCard all I have to say is: Enjoy what little player population and good will you have left from the community, Minecraft is slowly catching up to you with creatures so expect this clear lack of caring for ARK to come back and bite you in the end unless you get your act together and fix this game.

Rant over.

Ok glad I got that out. But seriously WildCard, fix this, it's been months! Or at the very least add an option to go back to previous versions on Xbox so we can use PGARKs again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Azuna said:

It works on pc :) you just need to get to the next lvl and get a pc my friend :D 

have a great evening :) 

I agree with this. Everything works fine on PC, Ark shouldn't even be on consoles for many reasons, this being one of them, it's just simply too demanding for any current gen consoles to handle, due to very underpowered CPUs and bad GPUs... Apologies for my PC elitism.
PS. The PGArks bug has been going on literally since 2016. Nothing. Complete radio silence from Wildcard.
I do also agree there should be a legacy client option for ARK on consoles (to go back to 2016 early 2017 versions when the game was at it's best on consoles.)

Edited by Level4Gaming
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2019 at 8:51 PM, Level4Gaming said:

I agree with this. Everything works fine on PC, Ark shouldn't even be on consoles for many reasons, this being one of them, it's just simply too demanding for any current gen consoles to handle, due to very underpowered CPUs and bad GPUs... Apologies for my PC elitism.
PS. The PGArks bug has been going on literally since 2016. Nothing. Complete radio silence from Wildcard.
I do also agree there should be a legacy client option for ARK on consoles (to go back to 2016 early 2017 versions when the game was at it's best on consoles.)

That's not the issue though. The issue is that I WANT to play it on Xbox and that the Xbox version NEEDS to be fixed. Saying "Just play the PC version" not only doesn't help me, it doesn't help solve the problem long term/permanently. I was able to run PGARKs fine on my Xbox One in 2018 up until the Extinction/Winter Wonderland update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PC isn't without faults. I recently got a really good one after wanting a PC for years, and it turns out the one game from console I wanted to play on PC (Ark) doesn't work with high-end GPU's. After all the research I've done I can't see it getting patched anytime soon. I personally think PC is WAY better than console after being nothing but a console player my whole life, but it isn't perfect.

Edited by Fagrinkotti
I forgot to add something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2019 at 3:38 AM, Fagrinkotti said:

PC isn't without faults. I recently got a really good one after wanting a PC for years, and it turns out the one game from console I wanted to play on PC (Ark) doesn't work with high-end GPU's. After all the research I've done I can't see it getting patched anytime soon. I personally think PC is WAY better than console after being nothing but a console player my whole life, but it isn't perfect.

It doesn't work on the RTX graphics cards. I got my computer before RTX was even a thing and I am pretty happy that I did because I have tested probably a dozen different machines with RTX graphics cards (because of people I know in the real world) and ARK failed to run on all of them. So yes, PC has it's problems too, but it's absolutely nothing compared to console. I do think all the platforms need to have their problems addressed and once that happens, Ark has the potential to be something huge, it's just that the developers are not willing to put that effort into their game.

  • Facepalm 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2019 at 8:51 PM, Level4Gaming said:

I agree with this. Everything works fine on PC, Ark shouldn't even be on consoles for many reasons, this being one of them, it's just simply too demanding for any current gen consoles to handle, due to very under powered CPUs and bad GPUs... Apologies for my PC elitism.
PS. The PGArks bug has been going on literally since 2016. Nothing. Complete radio silence from Wildcard.
I do also agree there should be a legacy client option for ARK on consoles (to go back to 2016 early 2017 versions when the game was at it's best on consoles.)

sorry but that's not your call, NO ONE FORCED you to buy the game for console, if you don't like it then stay on your PC and play a different game and as far as PGark generating maps go, its working for me just fine, i don't see the main menu after 10 seconds and just cause they changed doesn't mean its the devs fault, they warned everyone that PGark maps are experimental and might NOT work as intended, quit crying over it and as for everyone complaining about it PC or Xbox version, there's the door don't let it hit ya on the ass on the way out, we TRUE ARK players don't want cry babies on this game anyways, if you don't like it then go to a different game, try fortnite since a lot of cry babies who cry and complain about ark are from there.

Edited by Vegeta71

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Vegeta71 said:

sorry but that's not your call, NO ONE FORCED you to buy the game for console, if you don't like it then stay on your PC and play a different game and as far as PGark generating maps go, its working for me just fine, i don't see the main menu after 10 seconds and just cause they changed doesn't mean its the devs fault, they warned everyone that PGark maps are experimental and might NOT work as intended, quit crying over it and as for everyone complaining about it PC or Xbox version, there's the door don't let it hit ya on the ass on the way out, we TRUE ARK players don't want cry babies on this game anyways, if you don't like it then go to a different game, try fortnite since a lot of cry babies who cry and complain about ark are from there.

I played Fortnite once. Hated the little kids and uninstalled it, but nice try.
The only reason why PGArks work for you is because you're either just ridiculously lucky or you have an Xbox One X. Having better hardware makes all the difference in a game like Ark which is the reason why the game can actually run on a halfway decent machine.
And if they changed it, it absolutely IS the devs fault that it no longer works. They're the ones who don't know how to make a proper game and let subpar optimization and some game breaking bugs go past their testers. I'm pretty sure they don't even have proper game testers anymore since the entire studio is just a skeleton crew now.

Edited by Level4Gaming
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...