Ark had ruined gaming for me. ?

FeralPig

I have played ark since legacy mostly official and after getting wiped I usually buy a private server with friends as a break from official. Private servers get old quick...      i try to get into other games but can never get the same excitement as I did with ark. Example is getting raiding online and my heart pump 500 x a minute( I love it ) but no other game gives me this feeling that ark does.  And I won’t play ark again until they release a fresh game mode/server. And I won’t try any other game bc it doesn’t give me the adrenaline ark does. Does anyone else feel this way???

With the title, I definitely expected this to go in a very different direction lmfao

I feel you in a way though.  There are definitely other games I like for different types of games, but I don't think anything is really like Ark besides Ark.  I guess I'd probably say one of the closest for that rush, to me, is PUBG when it gets down to the last few or last two players.  Maybe Rainbow Six Siege when you get the chance to clutch it in OT 1v3 or something like that.

I play on console, and after we had gotten wiped about 4 months in after the release of Ragnarok I quit. No other game appealed to me so I purchased a PC, mainly for Tarkov which I enjoyed but as usually went back to ark on console after about a months. Apocalypse servers I tend to enjoy the first few days of, love the early game pvp...

Archived