Excessively Large & Laggy structures grounds for reporting?

LadyKunaya

Ok, so there's a time on my server with an ENORMOUS stone structure, and it seems to be almost completely empty if any creatures as well. I almost never see them online, but the lag created by flying or nearing their base at all is often enough to disconnect me from the server, and sometimes crash the entire game as well. And unfortunately enough for me, I have to pass their base anytime I leave or return to my own. >.< 

Seeing as how I hardly ever see them online, and they don't seem to have any Dinos whatsoever in this multi level skyscraper of stone, is this grounds for any kind of report for the intensity of the lag it causes to others just sitting there unused? Or at least for admins to get into contact with them somehow and ask them to maybe downsize at least? 

This could be fixed with a better PC unless you are on console. Also if they made dedicated storage easier to achieve would help a lot. More storage less need more massive bases with tons of storage. Also cryopods have helped with this exact issue also. Example I went to island map to start a small base to do boss fights to learn new engrams. I built a small 4x6 sphere with all the fixings even a transmitter inside. Key was I was able to keep 30 dinosaurs inside in a cryofridge no need to make a massive base to store boss Rex's etc anymore. If more people did this would reduce lag 

Archived