pve Changging server

Zorata

15 hours ago, Zorata said:

hi

im a returning player from 3 year ago, been playing over a month and my server now is a legacy server and i been thinking in changing to a new server 

and im looking for suggestions on pve servers

ty in advance

PS i usually play solo but can adapt to a tribe

Hey,Welcome back. If you want to play on the normal maps....it will be a pain to find a decent spot to make a base.  The old players on every server act like they own it , most of them are really rude to the new players. My advice for you its to start on a dlc. Extinction , Aberration …. If you will start on Extinction , I am on 468 . Hit me up and I will help you abit.

10 hours ago, Addict said:

Hey,Welcome back. If you want to play on the normal maps....it will be a pain to find a decent spot to make a base.  The old players on every server act like they own it , most of them are really rude to the new players. My advice for you its to start on a dlc. Extinction , Aberration …. If you will start on Extinction , I am on 468 . Hit me up and I will help you abit.

ty

at the moment i only have the island and ragnarok, waiting the steam sale then i can come to another dlc

On 3/22/2019 at 10:20 PM, Zorata said:

hi

im a returning player from 3 year ago, been playing over a month and my server now is a legacy server and i been thinking in changing to a new server 

and im looking for suggestions on pve servers

ty in advance

PS i usually play solo but can adapt to a tribe

If you want to start on a new server, I play here and there on the island 338, but mainly on legacy. 338 is pretty friendly although there are a lot of big bases 

Archived