dedicated cluster server?

I have been seeing people with access to cluster servers advertising for ps4 but having an extremely hard time finding any guides or help to create my own. Can this be done with my own dedicated server on a ps4 or is it only through server proxies like Nitrado? I would like to setup a dedicated server with several different maps that can be played by myself and my other tribemates (we currently have a Ragnarok only map server and wish to expand). Any help or direction(guide) would be very appreciated. Thank you.

25 minutes ago, AmandaSarlo said:

I have been seeing people with access to cluster servers advertising for ps4 but having an extremely hard time finding any guides or help to create my own. Can this be done with my own dedicated server on a ps4 or is it only through server proxies like Nitrado? I would like to setup a dedicated server with several different maps that can be played by myself and my other tribemates (we currently have a Ragnarok only map server and wish to expand). Any help or direction(guide) would be very appreciated. Thank you.

Only possible on PC unofficials so if on console, you’d need to rent multiple servers to create a cluster.

Archived