I wanted to say thanks for the season pass.

ravenispurrty

We're clear/done with the game. It seams like someone in tribe logs in to make sure that things are set and maintained in-case more content gets release. For the most part--its pretty chill. We are out playing other games or moving on with our lives in our individual ways. I didn't forget an event / conflict that was resolved though. I ascended/got like 4k more hours after that circumstance, I mean you guys made things right.

1.  2017--Visual Studio Update--Incorporated 'Asynchronous' programming and issued patches to resolve bugs with those extended features. I was working with the Ark Smart Breeding application before receiving a global ban that was later-deemed to be a false flag and apologized for by the company.
  2. The fixes made to the program and optimizations applied to how it screen reads and takes screenshots. This issue took 6-months to see a resolve.
  3. Had it been hack shield or some classical anti-cheat I would have either been instantly back in the game with a slap on the hand or I would have been permanently banned with no way to file a ticket or acquire support of the issue. Hence "Hackshield Crises". 
  4. The issue was frustrating for what it was--accounts were banned, slippery slope on forums, etc.
  5. Jat--Responded through private messages on reddit with a resolve, restoring my forums account, restoring steam access to discussions, and he purchased my season pass.
  6. In that thread--the public/open scrutinized how long it took to fix a banning after wiping about 2k hours worth of work...
  7. I've responded......

Capture.thumb.PNG.8c9aef41ad801ca56bdebb1d0e267046.PNG

Capture.thumb.PNG.e312f7281eb724290a5df51e6f550413.PNG

Thank you for the season pass....

Archived