Patch change question

johnm81

1 hour ago, OtterlyRidiculous said:

Mosasaurus
- Reduced Mosasaurus speed per level up by 50%

But why? i didn't know they were too fast.

They're pretty damn fast. WC doesnt like fast stuff. (Then releases Mana :o) I believe the phrase they use 'trivializes content' 

For fliers, makes sense. (Looking at you @ChargingParacerParacer) but Mosa.. I dont know. I have put movement into a Mosa before but its been a long time. They are damn fast though, just doesnt seem like it similar to Giga, their Animation tricks ya.

1 hour ago, SaltyMonkey said:

They’re pretty quick without any points in speed. Must have been complaints some where down the line. Hell, even Mantas have been speed nerfed.

mantas i can understand you put 20 points in speed and going jumping around and you are just flying.

37 minutes ago, d1nk said:

They're pretty damn fast. WC doesnt like fast stuff. (Then releases Mana :o) I believe the phrase they use 'trivializes content' 

For fliers, makes sense. (Looking at you @ChargingParacerParacer) but Mosa.. I dont know. I have put movement into a Mosa before but its been a long time. They are damn fast though, just doesnt seem like it similar to Giga, their Animation tricks ya.

huh i guess i really never thought about it that way. makes sense that it looks like its not fast but is.

3 hours ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Eles são bem rápidos sem nenhum ponto na velocidade. Deve ter sido reclamações em algum lugar abaixo da linha. Inferno, até Mantas foram nerfados de velocidade.

I do not see any logical reason to reduce the mantis. I did not think the mossa so fast, now is going to get a slug?

14 hours ago, johnm81 said:

Says mana take damage from ranged weapons like other flyers. I cant recall was that 6x damage?

Says tek engrams both homestead and non homestead are being added to bosses. Any one know the new list of what bosses give what now? 

thx

Back to the original post, i do think they should provide info about what buffs and debuffs weapons or creatures get in which situation. There are so many, nobody can keep track of it and its just a damn mess. 

Archived