What's your favorite Ark memory?

Pasta

Probably the memories from everytime I start a map a fresh or experience a new map for the first time. Experiencing Aberation (my favourite of the DLCs) for the first time would be a highlight. Great map and everything just wants to murder you, from experiencing the red zone for the first time and having myself and my spino being murdered by  reaper queens to getting my first drake eggs. 

Second to this would be all the various holiday events, especially the ones during EA. Highlight would be my first Fear Evolved event, hunting down the dodorex, not that I ever had a chance of killing it. Fun times.

43 minutes ago, d1nk said:

The early days of ARK. When we would get a new dino / tame every month. Was great fun hunting, taming and experimenting with the tames! 

Ah and the joys of rushing to tame up any new creatures and get enough kibble for the next batch of new creatures to come out.

EA events were amazing. I remember being on the island, pre transfers (PvE) and there was one massive tribe that took up a lot of land with multiple mega bases. They had the best rexes and the likes. Two turkeys got into their base on a thanksgiving event and decimated their tames. Hilarious. Global chat was on fire for days.

Too many good memories back then. I eventually got friendly with this tribe and they'd supply me with constant rex eggs. I went on to become the server Quetz tamer for tribes. I also caught up on a lot of TV shows while hovering in the air in my Quetz trap. 

Recently I needed CP on Ragnarok, so off I went with my stronger sabers, a beefed up parasaur that had no right to murder so good, and an argentavis to murder beavers. I SEVERELY underestimated how many of those furry devils lived in the ponds and along the river. We all survived by the skin of our teeth, but I had about 300 fur when we finally made it back home. 

I really enjoyed back before "the great dino nerf" when it was very easy to get a dino to have 1k mele and like 10k HP and the only real worries were alphas so you could run around the island on a not amazing dino and just wreck everything. Primes were much, much harder to get back then (things dropped so much fewer primes, to begin with and there were far fewer prime dropping animals) so it was not uncommon for me to go out and collect primes to help a friend tame something, I called it running primes lol.

8 hours ago, d1nk said:

Os primeiros dias da ARK. Quando nós conseguiríamos um novo dino / domesticado todo mês. Foi muito divertido caçar, domar e experimentar com os dames! 

True, the first few days were really cool, after a while when we developed and started to get frustrated with the constant bugs and lack of proper support. ?

Archived