Dedicated Tek Storage

jbtone

Yes just tonite i setup my tek storage and had 500 cement paste and 15,000 achatina paste. It all went into the same storage with hitting the Y button. And now it only shows 5 stacks of cement paste and all 150 stacks of achatina paste are gone! Tried a few more stacks of achatina paste amd same thing, they get removed from inventory and disappear from tek storage. This is a huge bug / oversite from WC! Im so pissed now cause they rarely answer tickets, what a joke!

• 3 months later...
On 3/20/2019 at 6:48 PM, jbtone said:

Recently, I had appx 800-900 stacks of achtina paste disappear from a dedicated storage box.  Anothe person on my server said they had two items disappear from dedicated storage.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Okay yeah. I’ve been playing on a non dedicated pc server and I had over 10k cement paste but it was all gone after I’d gotten on the next day. The thing is, I texted both my tribe mates (in real life friends) and they said they hadn’t gotten on yet, and the even weirder thing is, that all the door to my base were locked, as well as the dedicated storage boxes themselves. The same thing happened with my oil and element, so I’m pretty pissed. 

• 2 months later...

This is just ridiculous I spent all weekend harvesting raw metal and loaded it all into 2 tek dedi storages 600+ stacks in each. I logged on tonight after the day at work to decompress and cook some metal and BOTH of my dedi storages are empty. What is this crap months of work in 3 tek storage of achatina past gone and now i can't even use them for raw metal, It's absolutely pointless  raising a ticket with support because they don't care ..............Wildcard has our money now so why the hell should they do anything to fix these issues. No wonder less and less of the Twitch streamers are streaming Ark, why advertise a game that the developers don't care about the people playing              so close to quitting now

Oh I'm sorry my fault completely I didn't specify ALL my storage's are pin locked .......... PERIOD no exceptions, ALL my storage's are stacked, and almost all my storage's are inside of metal buildings. I read all the information on Dedi storage before I started using them and Pin locked them as i put them down and I put cementing paste on on end and put achatina paste 6 spaces away from it.

Next time you try to school someone think before you type you tinny little 12 years old

• 3 weeks later...

tek dedicated storage and offline raid protection issue

I am running an unofficial server and I am running into a problem.

Tek dedicated storage are still accessible when protection is turned on. One use has raided a base when offline raid protection was on. For me, this is bug abusing and I would proceed to give a ban. The tribe of the user came out that this is actually a feature of the gam, and that is the same with all tek structures. Is there any official comment on wether this is a bug? Ca use to me it makes no sense that game mechanics makes turret NOT fire but leaves top storage accessivble when raid protection is on

Since the issue in question has been addressed...

Why dedicated storage for CP?  I use vaults for mass quantity (don't like the way dedicated works) and still just keep CP in a smithy sub-folder.  I can't imaging needing enough CP to require dedicated storage, my last CP run was over a month ago and I'm in no danger of running out anytime soon.

Archived