What have you built since Homestead Update?

BlueFox91

2075530858_PS_Messages_20190320_163915(2).thumb.jpg.d659c0af4ebcff57dd3518a3cb30ed80.jpg

Been wanting to build a lighthouse for the longest time now. Its not finished at this point, still needs a nice stone staircase down to the ground, going to utilize the cliff plats on the rocks for this. Also needs to be painted, probably white and red is most iconic but white does not show well on metal so not sure yet. The giant stone square in the foreground used to be a huge lagging dino barn for kibble, lol, not anymore, I tore that ***** down. BTW this is Slosher Slope region of Ragnarok, west coast south of blue ob overlooking the swamp to the south, its been a great area to main. I also just yesterday put a transmitter in the top, looks great at night! Credit to Sven P. youtube video. Thanks!

20 minutes ago, Graf1cs said:

2075530858_PS_Messages_20190320_163915(2).thumb.jpg.d659c0af4ebcff57dd3518a3cb30ed80.jpg

Been wanting to build a lighthouse for the longest time now. Its not finished at this point, still needs a nice stone staircase down to the ground, going to utilize the cliff plats on the rocks for this. Also needs to be painted, probably white and red is most iconic but white does not show well on metal so not sure yet. The giant stone square in the foreground used to be a huge lagging dino barn for kibble, lol, not anymore, I tore that ***** down. BTW this is Slosher Slope region of Ragnarok, west coast south of blue ob overlooking the swamp to the south, its been a great area to main. I also just yesterday put a transmitter in the top, looks great at night!

That is an awesome looking lighthouse!?

Archived