Ragnarok New Start

EWyat2021

either white dove falls cave if your looking for lots of flat space and defensibly follow the river next to the castle to the cords 27.3 lat 47.7 lon it has two entrances both easy to defend - cave

go to dragon breath grotto for extreme defensibly but moderate to low space all flat with a ramp at the back to get to the top of the hill. but beware there is lava everywhere so your going to need to put fail-safes to prevent you or your dinos from falling and your going to need a fortitude of about 150 or a crap ton of ac units. spawn at highlands north and go to 19.6 lat 65.3 lon for the cave entrance - cave

or try the underwater lair of the mask at 10.5 lat 24.0 lon its a bit far under water so your gonna need to be quick so you don't drown its super flat and extremely defensible. the only way tho to some dinos down there is to cryopod them because some dinos cant go underwater like birds, reapers etc, or you could hatch eggs from wyverns or pteras but just know that they wouldn't be able to leave the cave or just get  2 tek teleporters also get a lot if water tames they will save your life. - cave

you could go to twoshuks bluff witch is a huge flat place on a pillar at the end of the canyon near green ob - open area

another is if you start at green ob and follow the valley up to the huge lake under a cliff there is a nice flat spot right above the lake and a cave along the path at the back end - open area

i hope that these help you out my friend i have personally built in all of theses places so i can personally say that they are really good :) 

2 hours ago, EWyat2021 said:

After losing the broodmother fight on the island I decided to move to Ragnarok Just hit level 38, we have 2 levels 180 pteranodons 3 raptors one imprinted, we have a 150 trike. Where should we put our main base and what dinos should we get? This is a nondedicated server taming  speed set to 15

I would head back to island -- level 38 (regroup)

Your going to want to clear alpha overseer for ascension as well as alpha rockwell. These bosses / experiences are also some of the funnest. In order to get into the overseer arena you must be in possession of (or the alliance) the dragon head. That is referenced as one of the most difficult bosses in-game because conquering it will be entirely about how well you deal damage and mitigate the damage that is being dealt. Island -- hands down -- 5-Star (Hard) Place......

You shall make friends on your journey, friends that share the agenda, the agenda that shall be fought for, shared, and earned by the end of your endeavors at this specific ark. It is here that ammunition is insanely cheap to produce from the swamps in the south-east and the red-woods river. Remember -- It only costs 3k ingots to consume a vault of gunpowder.

The weapon of choice will be the ascendant shotgun w/ flak as preferred gear! There just isn't a tame quiet that powerful :/. By obtaining the habit to always possess a good-set of flak and a pump-action shotgun even the meanest of all wild giganto's will drop dead early.

Island sets a theme -- it teaches skill -- it challenges your abilities. This ark is the place to start! I would recommend redwoods as a place to start because its got decent metal content and then the swamp is hardly south from that point.

Archived