New Kibble Rework/Imprinting

LegacyBandits

So basically I was wondering what's the best way to farm eggs now on the new kibble system is there a specific dino from each category that quickly lays eggs, of course not as fast as dodo and kairuku but efficiently enough to tame high levels at a decent rate. I also want to know if there's different imprinting kibbles now? Or is that the same.

My experience with imprints on Official Xbox Pve Scorch latest patch. All the new baby dinos that were hatched after the new Kibble system was in place and are still requiring specific egg type kibbles. I have tried to feed a different kibble from the same class and the dino would not accept it. Looks like imprinting is using the old kibble system, to tame the new kibble system will work. 

If I had to make a new kibble farm, I would pick the smallest dinos as possible for each class.. you can pack more in the given space.

2 minutes ago, LarryLafer said:

My experience with imprints on Official Xbox Pve Scorch latest patch. All the new baby dinos that were hatched after the new Kibble system was in place and are still requiring specific egg type kibbles. I have tried to feed a different kibble from the same class and the dino would not accept it. Looks like imprinting is using the old kibble system, to tame the new kibble system will work. 

If I had to make a new kibble farm, I would pick the smallest dinos as possible for each class.. you can pack more in the given space.

u say specific egg type kibble - as in dilo kiblle and stego kibble etc? OR basic / simple / the other size kibble?

because if the first scenario is true then i need to keep a crapload of kibble aside .... i have a fridge full full of boss rex eggs  with seconds left lol .. or i just hatch and kill and just re-breed with newer boss types .. but thats just annoying ...

4 hours ago, Duffmek said:

u say specific egg type kibble - as in dilo kiblle and stego kibble etc? OR basic / simple / the other size kibble?

because if the first scenario is true then i need to keep a crapload of kibble aside .... i have a fridge full full of boss rex eggs  with seconds left lol .. or i just hatch and kill and just re-breed with newer boss types .. but thats just annoying ...

That is correct I meant the species... like dilo or stego

You could also recryo the dino and it will change the imprint requirement to cuddle.

I raise dinos on scorch due to the ease of keeping 6 types of kibble for imprints.

14 hours ago, LarryLafer said:

That is correct I meant the species... like dilo or stego

You could also recryo the dino and it will change the imprint requirement to cuddle.

I raise dinos on scorch due to the ease of keeping 6 types of kibble for imprints.

so basically their entire kibble rework meant nothing cause we still need those specific Dino’s to imprint?

XBox Single Player Island Map 3x Taming Speed.

Just tried taming a level 36 dimorphodon with simple kibble as siggested in gamepedia and dododex. took 11 pieces, each granting 9.5%, ending with a taming efficiency of 82%

Dododex suggests it should have taken two kibble in 1:47, was more like fifteen minutes.

I even tried switching between simple, trike and raptor kibble, all with same results.

Archived