Xbox Official Server 220

Hi, I'm a part time player, only typically getting a few hours each weekend to play. I like to play on official pvp server 220. I'm currently playing solo as I don't want to be a burden on a tribe due to my limited play time. My game tag is Coopdog. Each time I log back on I've been raided, cleaned out or even wiped from the map completely. Typically my body is naked dumped in the middle of nowhere. (I've learned not to get attached to my goods or dinos)

You may be asking yourself why stay on that server? Yes there are some jerks that seem to live just to pick-on the little guys, but not all tribes are created alike. A lot of the tribes on 220 are filed with really great people. They constantly stop by to visit on little old me & give me an assist to help me get going again. Some of them warn me of the bad areas, bad tribes & places to avoid. Some even take the time to say hey don't build here or there as It may effect there base defence. This, I totally accept, because lets face it when you staring down a guy riding a Giga I'm just happy he is not eating me!

Oh btw, and a warning to the few guys/ tribes who live just to mess with people, some of the big tribes are noticing that & one day don't be surprised if you get your butt handed to you in a big way. (Just saying what I hear) 

Anyway I just wanted to say thanks to you guys. I had a great time last night building my BA raft & all the assistance you guys gave when passing by was really appreciated. See you out there, 220

• 11 months later...

Hello Coopdog, I am not sure if you will remember my tribe or I (Ark Rangers) but I remember you! I was one of the people whom stopped by to say Hi every once in awhile! My tribe and I always talked about your base/s, we loved it! Unfortunately, you were not able to get too far in the game, it was sure nice stopping by and seeing what you had created. I also talked to other tribes who said they wish they knew who kept messing with you so we could take em out! Well it was nice running into you again, I hope you found a server that you were able to build on and accomplish what you wanted! Have fun!

Hi Runado, I've been sticking to the single player side of things recently. Just could not commit the time needed for Multiplayer unfortunately. I may one day return one day to server 220. I did hook up with a tribe at one point but the lag around the base was just unbearable. Man it just made my head hurt. Ark a great game but working & playing around big bases really needs work. Cool people in the tribe though, go Kat you BA! 

Archived